There you are!!

Harry's P.O.V

I start panicking I can find my Draco! Where is he?! I turn the corner and run into a small body. Look down to see Draco!

"Draco! Where were you?! I started to panic! Don't you ever do that again!" I yelled at him. When he got up I hugged him.

Draco's P.O.V

As soon as I got up he hugged me. Of course I hugged him back smiling.

"I love you too but we need to get black to Pansy" I told him. All of a sudden there was a a large growl coming from his mouth that made me shiver.

"she needs our help please! Come on!" I whispered yelled pulling he from where I came from. He smiled and rolled his eyes and picked me up running back to pansy.

"this better be real and not a joke" he said while looking at me and running.

"it is I promise!"  I yelled back right as we got there. When we got there there was a bloody Ginny knocked out and a somewhat bloody and bruised Pansy.

"GOD DAMN WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG DRACO AND WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS!!" she screeched waving her hands around.

" P-pansy what even happened!!" I yelled back. She looked at me with a bruised cheek

"She tried to attack me and stuff you know what I mean!" She told us.

"Great......just fucking great" Harry mumbled growling along
with it. I looked at him and put my head on his chest. He looked down and smiled kissing me on the nose. I giggled smiling while we pansy awwing in the background taking a picture of us. I blushed a deep red as he kissed my lips.

"No but really we need a teacher or something fast before she wakes up or something like that" I whisper to harry still blushing badly.

* TIME SKIP CAUSE I IS A LAZY BITCH*

As me and Harry lay down he keeps pulling me closer to him while we lay down.

"What is it harry?" I asked worried. Then he moves down and  starts kissing my neck on the marking spot. He starts to growl.

" Oh how much I want to mark you and make you fully mine~" he growled/whisper to me making me shiver.

"H-Harry?" I whimpered in pleasure while he slipped his hand up my shirt.

"Yes kitten~" he growled while he horns and tail start to grow. Making me purr already having my ears and tail out.

"Please m-mark me-e!" I pleaded to him making his wings flap and him growl.

"Beg even more kitten~" he growled in my ear while nibbling on it.

"P-please master~!" I whimpered louder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM IM DONE PROBABLY GOING TO TAKE FOREVER FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WORDS 481  BYE LOVES 💜💙💕💔💗💘💛💞💝💛💚