Heat?

Draco's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of breakfast cooking I smiled at the smell of food. I got up and went to take a shower while Harry was cooking. I stripped out of my pj's that had cute little cats on them. I turned the knob to start the water going I got in to feel the Luke Harm water running down my back.  Suddenly I remembered something my mother said to me that I didn't quite understand....

•~Flash back~•

"Mother mother!" I shook my hand to bring her over to where I was. She raised an eye brow at me and walked over.

"Yes dear?" She said as she bent over the table moving a piece of hair out of her face.

I pointed to the word 'heat' "what's that?" I asked looking up at her with an eye brow raised.

" well sweety its um ( A/N award mom moment thhooo)  A neko comes into heat when 
she or he sexually matures, meaning that she or he is fertile and receptive to mating.  That's the best I could sum it up for you dear" she told me.

"But what if we're not ready to go into heat?" I asked I in fearful voice.

"Then you'll have to take some pills to suppress your heat honey"she stated I nodded understanding now. Okay if I'm not ready yet I'll just tell them yeah that sounds good! 

•~End Flash back~•

I got out of the shower and turned it off.  I dried off my body and got on my clothes I walked out to see harry at the table eating. He Looked up at me and  smiled at that moment I knew I really loved this man. 

"Hey baby.  sorry I couldn't join.  I would've been down for it but I was making breakfast for us" he smirked as he said those words to me. I blushed at his words I heard him chuckle behind me.

"S-Shut up!" I snapped out at him but I soon laughed with him.  I sat down at the table and started to eat my breakfast he made for me.

" So... How is it?  Do you like it? " he questioned me with a nervous look. My mouth was watering so much at the tease.

"Hell yes it is the fucking best I've ever had!  How did you get this good?!" I told him while smiling and eating.

"Meh I used to cook at home you know" he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

And that's how our morning.... Hehe I really do love this silly funny man of mine. So that means I can trust him and love him or.....am I wrong? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I
AM
SUCH
A
BAD
AUTHOR
SO  LIKE I WAS MAKING THIS THE  DAY RIGHT AND I GO BACK TO MY PHONE PHONE TO SEE IT ALL DELETED SO I HAD TO RESTART EVERYTHING IM SORRY!!! OH AND MY BDAY IS TOMORROW!!    Words: 500

(P.s do you like the new cover?)