three

Justin

I was sitting inside my living room after the fight while my manager was talking about the 'Ring of Desire' championship. I couldn't focus on what he was saying because all I can think of is the girl I met at the fight tonight.

Selena.

I smiled at the thought. She was extremely pretty. No. She was...well she was beautiful. Gosh. I felt like such a loser. It was the first time tonight that a girl hasn't been all over me. In fact, Selena seemed more interested in her little blonde friend. He was all upon her. She did say friend, but they must have been more for Selena to not come back to my dressing room.

Or she is a classy girl who doesn't like you Justin.

The thought dawned upon me. Yes she was gorgeous. Yes, I had found some women in the crowd pretty, I had women seen in the crowds desire me. But no one ever understood. They didn't care about what I liked, they didn't care about fighting. But Selena, her attitude and distaste in my lack of performance intrigued me. She cared about the fight more than me.

And I desired that.

I wanted that. It was a no brainer I wanted to fuck the innocent face off her as she sucked that ice pop as if it wouldn't impact a man.

But then it dawned that she really wouldn't understand me, I needed someone more similar, that's why I was single, no one was like me. Selena was just a pretty face.
"Justin are you listening to me." My thoughts of Selena were cut off. "It's already out on social media that Venom got knocked out. Fucking fix it. Now you're in New York for the week you're going to a private gym ran by a rich guy who's gym has a lot of facilities, including a ring. This meant I would be spending a lot of time with my trainer.

Calvin my personal trainer was strictly fitness. He was busy telling my managet what to do now that we're going on for this championship. He would help Calvin but mostly check my health. Fix my muscles, massage me. Keep me sustained. Keep me sane. I would go to this gym early in the morning. I had to release the building anger in me.

I awoke in the morning at 5:30am. I got dressed and by 6am I was at the gym. I was with Calvin as we walked in we asked to go the Ring. "Yes, there's actually someone training in there now, but I'm sure they'll be done soon. Just head on in." The lady at the desk said without looking up from her computer.

I walked in and at the front door was a man on the phone. "This is her biggest match yet, her comeback match! She's fighting against Naomi, it isn't going to be easy but I know she'll do it, especially since she has taken time off from instructing."

When I walked into the room passing the man I could hear grunt and giggles.

"Come on Asher! You know you can do better than that!" A sweet voice rang. As I walked further I saw...Selena? She was in high waisted puma shorts and a sports bra. She was wearing fighting gloves and she punched the soft punch bag Asher was holding.

The way she moved...as if she was a professional. Had this been why she knew so much? Why she had judged me?

I stepped further into the room and she looked over and stopped for a moment when she saw me.

"Well, if it isn't snake boy and his hissing little crew." Selena joked. She grabbed her water bottle and swung her body under the ring and came towards me.

"No ice pop today, princess?" I asked teasingly. She smiled back.

"No red robe?" She taunted back.

"Nah, that's only for real fights, my lucky red robe." I told her. She drank her water as she gave me a look. "Snake boy believes in luck..I should have known." She joked. She seemed to be a very sarcastic person. I liked that she was real and honest.

"You don't?"

"I believe in effort and concentration, and right now I'm going to get myself an ice pop to reward me for my efforts today." She smiled.

I laughed. "Don't tell me you already finished the ones I gave you." She smirked. "Of course I finished them. It's an addiction." She flashed a toothy smile and walked towards her bag.

"Are you going to the event tonight? I'm not fighting but I'll be in the crowd." I told her. Something flashed behind her eyes before she smiled.

"I'll see." Was all she said as an answer before briefly saying goodbye.

I didn't even ask her why she was fighting. For health? For pleasure?

She couldn't be an actual fighter could she?

It was 8pm and I was partially smartly dressed for the event plus fight.

I hadn't seen Selena so it dawned upon me that she wasn't coming.

The speaker announced two fighters.

"Today we have on the left side Naomi Rodgers!"

Everyone cheered mildly. Then the next woman was being introduced.

And to the right we have the daughter of the legend Ri-"

I stopped listening to the introduction as my phone rang..it was my manager.

I didn't hear anything the commentator said as I walked out the room, until I hung up the phone 5 minutes. I walked in to see what I didn't expect.

Selena was a professional, maybe she wasn't just a pretty face after all.

TELL ME WHAT U THINK

AND MERRY XMAS!

Lemme know if there's any error cuz I type fast and never realise lol