eight

so idk if everyone has had this issue w/ wattpad not working ?? anyways, here's a chapter since wattpad hasn't let me update for a few days.

Justin

Selena was laughing at a lame joke my dad told when suddenly she stopped her cute little giggle, I had wondered what had caused her to stop her. I turned around to see Skyline with a sly smirk on her face. To be honest I couldn't be bothered to look at her face. She was old news, she thought because she was the only 'girlfriend' I had that she was special, when in reality I had no feelings for her at all and she wasn't even my real girlfriend.

"Justin, can I have a word?" She asked. I looked at Selena who seemed to be paying more attention to her manicured nails. "I'll be quick." she said with a devilish smirk. Selena must have noticed because she raised a brow. "I'm busy." I told her. "please." she pleaded. I sighed and got up. I placed my hand on Selena's should. "I'll be right back." I whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek.

I came back about 15 minutes later and saw Blake making heart-eyes at Selena. Selena was flashing her gorgeous smile at him. He leaned his hand and played with her silky curls.

Fucking bastard.

I walked back to the table that only had Selena and Blake on. "Selena." I said while taking a seat next to her. "What did your slut want?" Selena said.

"We just...talked." I hesitated. She eyed me carefully. "15 minutes of talking is a long time." Selena said.

"It really isn't." I said. She smiled. "Well me and Blake have been talking for 10 and we already have decided that I will stsrt instructing him again." Selena said with a bright smile.

"Instruct? Physically or mentally?" I asked hating the fact she denied my company but happily will get into a ring with.. him. "Well, I used to counsel Blake but he has a lot of stressful fights coming up." she said as Blake looked smug. Blake was very well-known. I hadn't fought him but fuck, how I would love to beat the shit out of him right now. Selena looked angry but she couldn't be angry at could she?

Sel

This fucking little bitch. The audacity he has to complain about me doing my job and instructing a fighter and him clearly leaving to get some sort of sexual activity done to him. 15 minutes of talking my fucking ass.

I decided Justin needed a taste of his own medicine. "So Blake, how long are you in New York?"

"I'm actually here for a month. Heard the health instructer are amazing here." he smirked. I laughed. "Asher's doing your photoshoot?" I asked him.

"Don't act like you didn't know, he messaged you 5 minutes ago because when I rang him before I came here he said he had to ask with Queen Sel." He joked. "I only said yes because I don't like the other photographer." I told him. "I forgot, you're a perfectionist." He said and Justin sat quietly with a glare towards Blake.

"Why so moody, Mr Hiss?" I asked. "Shut up, princess." He said with amusement in his eyes. "Don't call me princess." I told him.

Blake's phone rang and he excused himself. I was about to text Asher when Justin got up and held a hand out. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You ask too many questions."

I rolled my eyes. This bitch. He led me upstairs. "Urgh there's so many stairs, my feet hurt." I whined. Justin turned around and picked me up and placed my over his shoulder so his cheek was basically resting on my ass. "Is this better, princess?" He asked me, I could almost hear the smirk on his face.

"If I throw up all that champagne on your expensive ass I'll laugh." I mumbled, upside down. "Can you be nice for once?" Justin asked as he continued walking up the stairs, I had to give it to him he had walked up a lot of stairs while having me above his shoulder. Finally, he stopped and adjusted me on his shoulder. "Can you let me down now?"

"I'll put you down when I want to." He said grabbing something out his pocket. A key. He unlocked the door and walked in. He turned the lights on dimly and locked the door again.

"You've pissed me off today, Selena. Flirting with Blake infront of me? You told me your ex was the last inside that sweet little cunt of yours. It was him wasn't it? That bitch fucked you last?" He asked me before lifting me and throwing me onto the black satin sheets. He untied his tie and ran his hand through his hair. He crawled onto the bed. "I was going to wait before I fucked you but I think I'll do it now." He said crawling on top of me and kissing my cheek. "You're the one who came back from getting blown from the stupid red-head." I told him.

"Is that what you think we did? You think I left you to get sucked off by a slut?" He questioned. I laid my head on the soft pillow. "Yes." Justin just smiled. "No one could satisfy the desire I have for you, Selena. I didn't do anything sexual with her. We were simply talking." he said.

"About what?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is when I came back you were making 'fuck me' eyes at that bastard. "He fucks me good, what can I say." I told him with a smirk.

"Take that back." he said as he slipped a hand under my dress. He pulled at my panties. I pushed him away.

"Nope."

"I'm going to fuck the memories of him. You'll be talking about my dick like that instead." He took his shirt off and holy fuck that hard chest that I had a look at during his fight. Fuck.

He crouched over me and kissed my lips. "Your lips taste so sweet..so do these ones." He said pulling at my panties under the dress.

Within seconds he had removed my dress and I was topless with panties on. "You are fucking beautiful. I'm going to cum all over you." He said. "Woah, your not getting your sticky sperm in my silky hair bitch." I told him and he laughed.

"What are you doing to me." he murmured as he pulled my panties down. I pulled at his buckle and helped him remove his pants. I could see his growing bulge and he removed his boxers and rested his throbbing member in between my legs.

He grabbed a condom from nowhere and rolled on his dick. I was on the pill but I wasn't going to tell him. He could still have an STD for all I knew.

"I don't have an STD, I wouldn't put you in danger like that, princess." He said reading my mind. His tattooed muscles flexed as he positioned himself.

"You sure about this?" He said. I nodded and with a fast thrust he slammed into me. "Fuck." I moaned. He continued to thrust his dick into me. "Fuck, princess. You really know how to please a man." He said thrusting into me. "I haven't done anything yet." I told him.

I flipped him over and rode him. He looked shocked as I bounced and slid up and down his member. "Fucking hell. You're a dominant?" he looked shocked. "No, I just need to teach you a lesson. No-one gets a blow job off a slut while being my date." I told him.

He flipped me over and fucked me. "I-" thrust "didn't-" thrust "let-" thrust "her touch-" thrust "me." He kissed my mouth and flipped me over again so he could hit it from behind. He slapped my ass and thrust his dick into me. I curved my back and he thrust deeper. "Justin." I moaned.

Justin once again flipped me over and pulled my leg over his shoulder as he fucked me. With that we both came and he collapsed beside me.

"You are flexible as fuck." He breathed. I smiled and pulled the covers over me. "Do you need to go back down?" I asked. He got up. "Sadly, yes." He looked down at me cosily wrapped up in the sheets. "You can stay and rest in here if you want. I've exhausted your little tight body." He said before putting his clothes back on. "What time is it." I asked rolling on to my side, this bed was so damn comfy.

"Almost midnight. Meaning there will be fireworks soon. You want to sleep here? Or come back down." He said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Can't you stay in here?" I asked him while playing with his tie. "I fucking wish." He kissed my temple. "I'll come back up in 10 minutes." He said. I smiled at the thought of him coming back to lay with me.

Maybe he wasn't just a pretty face like I thought.

IMMA UPDATE HELLA TMRO CUZ I OWN YALL CHAPTERS AND I GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON MON FFS