twelve

how you all doing :) I'm feeling so much better after my little break hence these updates! I suppose writing helps me get distracted and feel happier and that's cuz of all you guys commenting and messaging me so thank you!! xxx

Sel

I stopped kissing Justin and gave him a look that said 'really bitch?'

'I should take this.' He said pulling away. I sighed. 'Skyline. Hey. Look this isn't a good tim-' I cut him off. 'Actually this a perfect time. I'm gonna go you can stay in here and talk to your slut while I get a coffee that isn't a white as her fake ass.' I smiled and strutted off. I made sure to sway my hips so he knew what he was missing. I had a much better ass than Slutline Rivers.

I walked into the cafe area when I see the sports news on the tv.
'Famous fighter Justin Bieber or more commonly known as Venom has just bought John Rivers father of glamour model Skyline Rivers multi-millionaire company making him the youngest CEO at the age of 23!' The reporter said. 'How will he handle being a fighter and and CEO? With the help of Skyline Rivers the co-founders daughters.'

I turned the channel over and TMZ came on. Great.
'As most people know A class fighter Venom used to date Skyline Rivers, rumour said that at Mr Bieber's fathers event last night they were spotted kissing and that's not all. While he had another woman as his date! It isn't confirmed who his supposed date was but surely she'll be feeling very stupid right now!'

I scoffed. So that's why she's always calling him. Well I tell you what. I'm not sitting around being used. I was furious. No one uses Selena Marie Slut Kicking Gomez.

I told the doorman Lewis to tell Justin I had a meeting before he could come find me. I got a taxi back to my penthouse. It was time for a catch-up with none other than Asher.

///

'THAT UGLY ASS HOE WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS! KISSING THAT FAKE TITTY ASS SLUT WHEN HE COULD HAVE HAD YOU!?' Asher screamed while making cheese dip for our nachos. Safe to say he was ready to beat the shit out of Justin. You see Asher is quite the strong guy I mean the guy is sexy photographs even sexier models. He is ripped. That's a fight I'd like to see.

'Meh he only had a taste of this pussy anyways. I didn't give my all. And good thing I didn't suck that dick. Gross.' I said. Speaking of the devil I got a message off him. Make that 2.

Selena where did you go?

Oh my god you seen the news look isn't true! I mean half of it is but I'm not with Skyline pls let me explain.

Asher scoffed. 'Please let me explain why I was kissing that hoe when I told I didn't do anything of a sort my ass. You should be glad you found out now instead when you were head over heels for him.' I smiled that was true.

'Baby girl. What if he comes shall I kill him?' Asher said. I laughed. 'I don't think he'll actually co-' the doorbell rang.

You've got to be kidding me.

'I'll check.' Asher walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. 'It's the snake he's come to BITE!' Asher said dramatically. I got up. 'I'm hiding in my room. I am not here okay?' I said. Asher nodded. I ran into my room and heard Asher unlock the door. 'Where's Selena I know she's here.' I heard Justin say. 'Why don't you go find Skyline and tell her that Selena won't be a barrier to your relationship anymore. Bye.' Asher said.

'Fuck no. I don't like Skyline. I like Selena. I can explain. Is she here?' He said. 'She's working late. Training working. And for your own good I'd not come here again. She's been hurt before and I'll be sure she doesn't need to see a hoe like you who's only going to break her heart. She doesn't deserve that shit.' My heart warmed at Asher's words.

'Look I know you care about her. So do I okay?' Justin said. Asher scoffed. 'You don't care about her. You met her what 3 days ago? I don't even know how you got into her panties already but that's the end of this. Now leave before I break your nose pretty boy.' I heard the door the slam.

I came back out when I received a message.

You're not good at hiding. I saw the half eaten ice pop on the table, princess it was still frozen ;)