twenty six

HEY SO YOU ALL VOTED U WANTED ME TO FINISH THE BOOK SO HERES A BRAND NEW CHAPTER LOVE YOU ALL

Also I've been uave writers block so if you wanna give me ideas of what you want in this book I'll take it into consideration!!!

Selena's POV

My eyes opened and I was in a fluffy blanket on the couch in Justin's dressing room.

I rubbed my eyes and saw him turn his head towards me. He rushed next to me and kissed my head. 'You fainted, you thought that lady was your mother' Justin said as he caressed my cheek. 'So it wasn't a dream?' I said. Justin looked at me. 'No, you really thought she was here, princess.' He was holding me close, caressing me. 'Please tell me you're okay? I can cancel the fight, we can go back to the hotel, you can rest. I can take care of-' I cut him off by getting up and pacing 'that's sweet, but you can't just cancel a fight minutes before you're up.' Frankly I didn't care what Justin did because I saw my mother. Hahahahaha My dead mother. It was her. I know it was. Suddenly the door burst open.

'SELLY BEAR!' Asher screamed. He ran towards me, picked me up and spun me around. I heard a low growl from Justin behind me. 'Justin said you saw your... mother?' Asher asked wearily while putting me back down.

'I did, she was here. I saw her, I swear!' I exclaimed and Justin and Asher looked at me like I was i was crazy.

I didn't care. I ran out the room.
'Selena, wait!' I heard Justin yell but I couldn't I saw her. She was there.

Maybe I was just hallucinating?

Justin's POV

During the fight my mind had been so distracted. Was Selena okay?

Asher had left to go find her but the thought of another guy running after my girlf- Selena, really pissed me off.
She needed me. The look on her face when we didn't believe her hurt me. I shouldn't have made her look like she was crazy. I should have sat her down and let her speak. Instead she had ran away and left me worrying while fighting this dickhead.

As I finished the fight I began to wonder, why would her mother be alive?

From what I know she was well and truly dead.

I showered and called Selena about 20 times before I decided to head back to the hotel hoping to see her there.

When I got back to the hotel room I saw Selena vigorously typing on her laptop, sitting in a towel with wet hair. If I wasn't so worried about her I would have ripped that towel from her and had my way with her because God did she look sexy.

My eyes trailed to her beautiful face where I saw red eyes. She'd been crying.  It took her a few seconds to notice me standing at the door. 'Hey baby.' I said softly. She looked up and gave me a small smile.  'You must think I'm crazy.' She said quietly.

I'm such a terrible person. She thought I thought she was crazy. I slowly walked towards the bed. 'I don't think you're crazy princess.' I sat on the edge of the bed next to her leg, trying to ignore the fact that it was a very small towel. 'You and Ash both looked at me like I was crazy.' She said. I felt like a real asshole. 'I was just confused baby, you told me your mother had passed away. If you say you saw her, then I believe you. I will always believe you.' I said. I picked her laptop up and closed it, putting it on the side table. I scanned her face, it was so beautiful, is it bad her sad expression, her extra pouty lips made me even harder? She was gorgeous.

Ok Justin that's enough. I'm acting like I'm in love with the girl.

'You really believe me?' She asked with those big hopeful eyes. The vulnerability in her voice made me want to hug her and tell her I'd always believe her if this meant she'd be happy.

'I really do Sel. But I also think you need to sleep. I'll have someone look into who was there tonight.' I said to her while caressing her leg. She smiled. 'I've slept enough. I'm not tired.' She said with a cute smile. She started to play with the drawstrings on my hoodie. 'How was the fight?' She asked. I smiled down at her. 'I won, obviously.' She rolled her eyes with a playful smile on her lips. 'Big headed freak' she said. 'What did you say?' I said with a smile. Selena smiled up at me. That goddamn smile. 'I said you are a big headed freak.' And she stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed. 'Selena if you don't stop it I'm gonna have to punish you.' I warned. Sel pulled herself up from leaning on the cushions. 'Maybe I want to be punished.' She said seductively. Holy fuck. How did she go from sad and sexy to cute to seductive in a minute?

'Oh yeh? And what type of punishment do you think you deserve huh?' I said with my hands travelling up her leg. 'I think you know. You gotta have a brain up in that big head of yours' she said. I couldn't help but chuckle. I'd never had this with a girl, I didn't talk before I fucked them. It was small talk, sex, then bye bye. I would never be this gentle and caring and have a genuine smile on my face.

'Whatcha thinking about?' Selena voice cut my thoughts off. I couldn't tell her I was thinking about how she makes me feel compared to other people.

'I was just thinking of ways to punish you. But I think I'm gonna have to remove your towel for that.' I said moving to unwrap her. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Fuck them, fuck the door and their mother. I was just about to see how wet and ready Selena was.

She of course found it hilarious. 'You should see you're face. It's room service Mr Eager.' She said getting up. Umm no way I'm I letting her open the door for some room service guy to see the tiny towel on her. 'Where do you think you're going?' I asked. 'To open the door, duh' she said sassily and jumped off the bed. Okay I was so right, that towel just about covered her oh so tight ass. 

I got up abruptly and tried to make it to the door before her but she had opened it. A guy about our age stood there with a plate of fruit. His eyes roamed Selena's body. 'Ma'am that fruit you ordered.' He licked his lips. 'And the strawberry ice pop.' Selena was loving this. 'Oh thank you, darling' she was about to get the plate off him but I intervened. I grabbed the plate and he looked up at me. 'Bye.' I shut the door and Selena looked at me with a smirk. 'That was rude.' She said. 'He wanted to fuck you. Don't answer the door looking like that. Leaving nothing to the imagination.' I said and she rolled her eyes. 'I can do what I want you don't own me.'
I put the plate down and looked at her. 'No, I don't. But I believe I owe you a punishment.' I smirked. She walked off towards the bed. She climbed on the bed giving me a perfect view of her ass. I took my shoes off and made my way to the bed.

Selena had loosened her towel letting her cleavage be on full show for me. I wanted to see it all. This woman made me crazy.

I held the top of her towel and slowly unwrapped it revealed her gorgeous body. My dick twitched at the sight. 'Princess, you are beautiful.' She looked down. Wait, was Selena blushing? Did I make her blush?

I pulled Selena down so she was laying down. I just stared at her face, we kissed and she wrapped her legs around my back, her hands in my hair, her breasts pushed up against my chest. I wished I wasn't fully clothed right now. But something about Selena naked underneath me, not even have a full skin on skin contact made my dick harder for her. The kiss was passionate and different, it's like we both needed this kiss. The kiss was more passionate than any sex I'd ever had. I then trailed kisses from her lips to her breasts, to her stomach, to her beautiful pussy. 'Justin' she moaned. Her voice was the most beautiful thing. I couldn't tell what I loved more, her moans or her cute laugh.

I kissed and licked her until she was about to come. I removed my hoodie and pants. She looked up. 'What? No fair!' I smiled. 'I said I'd punish you baby.' She pouted. Is she really pouting? 'What, tell me what you want Sel.' I looked down at her while I pulled my boxers down. 'You know what I want' she said. I smiled. 'No I really don't Princess.' I smirked. 'I want you in me.' She said. She lift herself up so she was in eye line with me.' Fuck me. It was taking me everything not fuck her.
'I want you to come with me in you.' I said and she smiled. Her cheeks were flushed. I payed laid her back down and I got ready to bury myself deep inside her.
I slowly pushed myself in her. 'Oh fuck. Sel.'
I closed my eyes. There was something about Selena's pussy that made me desperate. It was so different.

Her moans made me crazy. Eventually we came together and I collapsed beside her.
I really don't think I can imagine myself with another girl after Selena. But thing is, she wasn't even mine.