eleven

Selena
6 fucking minutes.

I had 6 minutes. What were we supposed to do in that time? Why did he just show up like we're dating.

I missed Asher this morning because when I had gotten home he was still sleeping. God he was going to kill me and now I'm here. In a room with Justin. I didn't even want him to be here. I didn't mix business with pleasure. Or at least I tried not too.

'So what did your prissy ex want?' Justin asked while playing with a pen on my desk. 'It was an appointment.' I replied. Justin scoffed. 'Who hires their ex to tell their problems to and help them train for fights?' He continued.

'I owe him one. He's helping Asher out by modelling for his shoot. This is big for Asher and having his training in the same city works better for them both.' I replied.

'The same Asher who is always all over you. That Asher? Doubt he'd want your ex all up on you.' Justin replied. I looked at the clock.

'You have 3 minutes left. We aren't sitting her discussing who I should and shouldn't work with. I'm a big girl I don't need you or Asher telling me what to do.'

Justin smiled. 'Fine. I can make a girl cum in 3 minutes. Let me take your dress off.' He said.

'Gross. I'm not about to be all sweaty and post-sex looking while at work. Go call your damn Skyline for a blow job and leave my office before my next client sees you.' I said abruptly. Justin flashed a toothy grin before looking at me up and down. 'Lunch. 12pm I'll be waiting in my car outside.' He got up and kissed my cheek. 'I'll walk you out. This client and I are meeting in the cafe.' I said.

We walked into the lobby when Justin looked at all the secretaries. 'Someone get the girl a damn ice pop. She's extra pissy today.'

Justin
12pm I was meeting Selena. I wanted to make her feel like I wasn't a total asshole who only cared about her body and that oh so perfect pussy.

I made my driver bring the car to the front of her work building. I could see her walking through the doors like an angel. 'Damn you're prompt.' She smiled while getting in. 'Where we going?' She asked. I grinned. 'You are going to love it.'

I took Selena to this amazing restaurant that served brunch. The waiter came up to us and his eyes were shamelessly staring at Selena. 'Can I take your orders?' He asked.

'Yeh I order you to keep your eyes focused on that little notepad of yous and I'll have a chicken and cheese panini.' I smiled.

His cheeks went red. Yeh that's right. I was being funny but Selena clearly had the same idea. 'Yeh I'll have the same and your number?' She winked and the waiter laughed. 'Coming right up.' He walked off and Selena giggled.

'What? Why do you look so angry Mr Hiss? He was cute!' She said. Did she call him cute? I wonder if she thinks I'm cute?

'No he wasn't.' I replied.

'Yeh did you see his little dimple!' She squealed. I coughed. She smiled. 'I'm kidding. Damn lighten up.'

We were eating and the waiter flirted with Selena more. Gross. 'So, how long have you and Asher been best friends?' I asked. I wanted to know more about her. 'Since we were kids. He was getting bullied so I beat the shit out of the kid and made Asher my bitch.' She said. I laughed. She was something. 'So it was like your destiny to be a fighter?' I joked but I could tell that comment had changed the vibe.

'Umm hmm' she mumbled. I frowned. 'Did I say something wrong?' I asked. She shook her head. 'No not at all.' She smiled again. 'So do you have a best friend?' She asked.

I nodded 'My two best friends since University. Sawyer and Nathan. I told her a bit about them but I couldn't help think about why she hadn't liked the comment about her being a fighter.

What really was Selena's story?

I decided to go back to her office with her before her next client came. She put her coffee on the table and I couldn't help grab her by the waist and plant a kiss on her cheek.
She turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist and sat on the table. I kissed her hard on the lips until she let out a moan.

'Mmmm I could kiss you all day.' I said breathlessly. She smiled in the kiss. 'I do have pretty kissable features don't I?'

''Mm yeh yeh you do.' I sucked on her neck lightly until my phone rang.

'Ignore it' she moaned kissing me again. I obeyed her. But it rang again. And again. Sighing I picked up the phone. 'Fuck' I muttered when I seen the caller.

Skyline.

DOUBLE UPDATE CUZ IM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK