six

do u prefer Justin or Selena's pov?

Justin

I held my hand out for Selena so she could get out the car and winked at my driver, Tony. "Hold my arm. You're my date tonight, remember?" I told her and she looked at me weirdly but then laced her bare arm around mine. "So this is your father's house?" She asked. I looked at her. "One of, but this is the main one. Me and my father moved here when I was 19, that was when I started fighting and making money." I told her. Her big brown eyes looked around the gardens as we walked in. "It's beautiful." she said softly. "Just like you." I told her and I expected her to blush she just looked at me and laughed. "You try to hard Bieber." she told me. Selena was a tough one.

We walked into the hall area where many people were chatting and the music was loud. I could see men looking shamelessly at Selena. She looked gorgeous. Too gorgeous. I felt like everyone who came to talk to us only came to peak a glance at her.

I led us to a reserved table for us and draped my hand on the back of her chair. "I don't like the little glances some of the men are giving you, Selena. You're mine tonight." Selena scoffed and sipped her champagne.

"I came because I was bored, I'm not anybody's but my own." she said. I smirked at her. I leaned my head down so my mouth was at her ear. "that's not what you said when I was making you cum, Selena." I played with her diamond stud earrings, caressing her behind her ear slightly. Selena looked at me. "I don't know what your experience is with sexual practices Venom, but usually women don't scare off the man who is making her cum." she told me before finishing the last drop of her champagne.

I just stared at her. As she looked around. "Stop it, someone might think Snaketin Bieber has feelings for the woman in red." Selena smirked. "I like you better when your cumming." I told her.

"I like myself better when I'm cumming too." Selena said.

"Coming where?" A soft voice asked. I turned around to see my father. I saw Selena hold back a laugh. "I'm Jeremy, Justin's father." He held his hand out to Selena. "I'm Selena." Selena smiled.

"Justin I would appreciate if you went and talked around. I've been looking for you." My father said. I smiled. "I  just talking to Selena about the ball an-"

Selena cut me off. "Your son is a liar, he waa trying to avoid men looking at me actually." My father laughed. "I like her, she has humour." Selena laughed.

"Unlike your son I like to laugh rather than look like I've been bitten by a snake all the time...ohh that explains the Venom!" Selena joked and my father loved it. I smiled at how carefree Selena is. My dad sat down and turned to Selena. "So, Selena. I heard you're quite the fighter?" He said and she smiled that gorgeous smile.

"That depends on whom you head that from." she said. My dad smiled. "Justin." I froze and Selena turned to me. "Don't worry, I'll teach him a little something for his next match, he gets distracted to easily."

"You think?" My dad gestured for a waiter to bring the tray of drinks.

"I mean, Venom needs to lighten up and stop being so serious all the time. It must get boring frowning all the time."

"So you believe people should be happy all the time?" I asked her. "I feel like if you come across as the emotionless fighter that get distracted easily, you lose fans. You are nothing without your fans and face. It's not all about the ability. If you were unattractive and had no fanbase you wouldn't be where you are now." Selena said.

"You think that I'm only successful because of my looks?"

"Not necessarily. You are where you are because of the ability, I've only been to one of your matches and
80% were uneducated, unathletic women. That's around 20% of people appreciating your talent. You are what you promote." Selena said and swirled her drink.

"Wow, you really know your stuff Miss Gomez." a voice said.

"I'm Justin's manager. Scott." Selena smiled.

"Selena, you seem like you know a lot about fighting." my dad said. Was she right? We're people not taking me seriously enough because of the amount of uneducated women who supported me?

"My family is quite known in that area, my dad managed my brother with his basketball. But what I said is common sense. Hence why I've never fought professionally like my dad wanted. I don't fight for appreciation, I fight for release." Selena told us. I was really starting to be intrigued by Selena.

"Release?" My dad asked. "Anger management, a distraction from reality hence why I told Justin to not focus on the crowd more that the opponent."

"Selena, you're a health instructer are you? You help with mental health of athletes as well?" Scott asked her.

"Did you just google me?" Selena said amused.

Scott's cheeks heated slightly. "I do, but I'm not instructing Justin if that's what you're hinting towards. I've just moved to New York. I don't have time for new...troubled clients." Selena muttered. Troubled?

"Troubled?" I asked confused. Selena smiled. "Annoying." she clarified.

"I wasn't hinting at Justin specifically, but I was thinking, we have many athletes on our board. Would you like to instruct and mentor through us?"

Selena laughed. "I don't work for anyone but myself." she spoke.

"What about fighting for us? Bieber Co has its very own fighting management. Justin owns most of the deeds to that. You could fight professionally. Your dad's your manager, yes?" Scott said.

"So you want me to fight because I've made you realise how lame Justin is?" Selena said amused as I played with one of her chocolate curls in her hair.

"Yes, we recently dropped our only female fighter, Naomi Rodgers." My dad told Selena and her head turned to me. "You mean fake-ass snow white  that can't fight if her life depended on it?" Selena said and couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes, that Naomi." I told her.

"I think I'll pass on that opportunity. Instead of new fighters, fix your old ones." Selena said.

I could sense a change in Selena's tone. What had I said?

I was about to ask her when I heard a loud squeal.

"Justy poo."

I turned to see Skyline Barkers. A dumb red head that my old manager made me date for promo.

"Skyline." I said with my jaw clenched . I turned to Selena and smiled and put my arm around her waist. "Selena this is Skyline, Skyline this is Selena."

Selena smirked as she drank her drink and brought her lips to my ear. "One of the 80%, Justy poo?"

IMMA UPDATE AGAIN IN A BIT I NEEDA TO SOME HOMEWORK
THOOOO