twenty one

Justin or Selenas POV...?

Sel
Was he asking me to be his girlfriend after only knowing him for a week? He was crazy and I loved it.

'Oh no. That face. You think I'm crazy because we've only known each other for a short time but I don't necessarily mean you're my girlfriend. God I just want to be the one you call after you've been working all day. I want to be that guy who gets to say 'back off she's mine.' He told me with a hopeful face.

'It is soon. But then again you do know more about me in one week than any other guy I've dated has in one year.' I told him and he rose a brow. 'Blake?'

'I mean he was dating me when I jumped off the bridge. That's something I couldn't control.' I said and he nodded. 'He told me you're perfect.' Justin blurted. I looked at him. 'Blake said I'm perfect?' I asked and he nodded again. 'He said that he's in love with you and that he doesn't blame any man for falling in love with you because you're perfect.'

'I'm not perfect.' I said plainly. 'That's the thing, I think you are. I know you are because I'm fucking falling for a girl I've known a week.'  He said and I snapped my head back to look at him. He froze before sighing. 'What the fuck have you done to me Selena. I used to be this hard, emotionless fighter who never looked at s girls face only her body and now I find myself staring at your eyes and your lips. It's like I'm 13 again and have a crush on a girl.' He said and I couldn't help but laugh. 'You have some serious hoe issues.' I told him and he sighed.

'Does this mean I can't be you're prince?' He asked and I looked at my hands. 'It means if you can prove you're not a self-centred man whore who uses prostitutes and hookers then maybe you can.' I said before getting up.

He looked at me once more before smirking. 'Is that a bet? I show you my chivalry and loyalty and you have no choice after that but to consider me as yours?' I smiled. 'It's not going to take a week Justin. I'm a hard nut to crack.' I told him and he flashed that sexy smirk again.

'I'm a fighter. I think I'm strong enough to break the damn nut.' He said. 'I'm a fighter too. I think I'm strong enough to not be broken.' And with that we walked back to the hospital with the biggest smiles on our faces.

Let me know if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes because I type quite fast ahahahaha