twenty four

Hello, sorry for the long awaited update but I have been catching up with school work. I'm going into my final year of school in a few days urghhhhh... also I have serious writers block like I know how I want the ending but idk how I want the bit in between why am I like thissssss...

Justin

I had lusted after this woman for so long and now I was about explore her amazing body again. I kissed her lips gently and I laid her on the bed. She took her clothes off and she was only in her underwear, I unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity before she travelled her hands to the hem of my boxers. 'You're hard.' She moaned before pulling her pale pink panties down and unclipping her bra. She was gorgeous and I couldn't wait to take her in.

I disposed of my boxers and kissed her hard. 'I don't need a condom do I?' I asked and she shook her head. 'Pill.' Was all she said before I slammed into her little tight body. God I loved her body. It was the best fuck of my life. Eventually we came together and she rolled under me and buried herself under the duvet.

'Jheez well I guess that makes up for me not going to the gym today.' She said and I smiled falling next to her. Her long lashes fluttered and her rosey cheeks were extra flushed. I just stared her side profile. Her cute button nose and her plump lips. I loved the way she felt in my arms, I pulled her gently so she was resting on chest. Her long brunette hair felt amazing in my hands. I was falling for her. Fuck that. I had fell for her. I couldn't fathom how I'd managed to fall for a girl who I seen in the crowd.

'So I'm flying out with Asher tomorrow night.' She mumbled against my chest. No. I didn't want that. I wanted her on my jet snuggled up to me for the flight. God was this what it was like liking a girl this much? Wanting them with you 24/7?

'No. You're coming with me.' I told her and lifted herself up and sat on the edge of the putting her panties back on. 'But I'm going with Asher so it makes sense that I fly with him.' She said putting her bra back on before climbing into bed again. I made sure she sat back on me by grabbing her hand. She sat with a leg on either side of my torso. 'He can fly with us too. But I want you with me.' I said and smiled. 'That's a possessive thing to ask for coming from someone who I'm just sleeping with.' She said and I caressed her cheek. 'Tell me Selena. Are you dating any other men?' I asked and she shook her cute little head. 'No obviously not, Justin.' she said and I returned a wide smile. 'Then I would say that this is more than just you sleeping with me wouldn't you say?' she thought about my word before opening her mouth again. 'Are you sleeping with any one else?' she asked and I grinned again because I knew this would be her question. She wouldn't ever admit it but I could tell she was just as possessive of me as I was of her. I knew the day I had asked her to the ball she was joking around with the fact Skyline was there but as of now, if that had happened today she wouldn't be happy. That fact made me question whether we would ever be more than a simple fuck - because God if I knew this was what I was going to have a chance with, I would have remained a virgin until the day I met her.

We were now cuddling and watching How I Met Your Mother on her bed and I was smiling at the way Sel would just smile at every stupid bit and her giggle just automatically brought me joy. It was like she had cast some sort of spell on me. She turned to me and raised a brow 'it's rude to stare Mr Hiss.' I loved the way after since the first time we had met she still called me Mr Hiss to tease me and I still called her princess.

'I'll stare if I want to, princess.' she shuffled in my arms. 'Don't call me princess, bitch.' she said and I laughed. I looked at my watch and saw it was 8pm. 'I want to show you something.' I told her and she gave me look. 'Do I have to leave my bed?' she asked. 'You have to leave the building actually.' she groaned. 'What is more important than Netflix? she asked and I got up. 'Put some clothes on and I will show you.'

25 minutes later I had pulled up to our destination. Selena looked out the window in awe and the bright red fluorescent lights beaming from the building.

'A tattoo parlour?' She asked. I smiled. 'Not just a tattoo parlour. The tattoo parlour. This is where I got my first tattoo. I noticed you have some ink too.' I told her and she smiled. 'You're getting another?' I unbuckled my seatbelt. 'Come on.'

We walked in and I greeted the owner. 'Justin! God I haven't seen you in what?....three years?!' Mark said and I hugged him. 'Yeh well I thought since I'm in LA I may as well get some new ink.' I told him and he looked at Selena. 'This is Selena. Selena, this is Mark the best tattoo artist out there.' I told her and then we sat.

'You know what you're getting?' She asked and I nodded. 'I have an idea.' She smiled and flipped through the tattoo book. 'I've always wanted a finger tattoo, my last tattoo was on my foot and it tickled so much it took like 3 hours to just write 'sunshine' on it.' I grinned at the idea of her finding a tattoo needle ticklish. God, she was perfect. 'Justin you ready?' I nodded and got up and a lady walked in and looked at Selena. 'Want me to tat you up?' She asked and Selena looked at me. 'Yeh, I think I know what I want.'

I saw Selena on the other chair rolling her sleeve. 'What are you getting?' She asked and I told her 'it's a surprise.' She laughed and replied with the same response.

Once my tattoo was finished, I stood up checking it out. Selena was done and she was running her hand over her wrist. I walked over to her and she smiled brightly. She showed me her wrist where the words 'If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken...' were written in cursive. I gave a small smile. 'That's beautiful. Really Selena.'

'Lemme see yours!!' She chirped and I lifted my top where the top to show her the little tattoo on the side of my side of my torso.

Her hand traced the tattoo before smiling...

'a stupid princess crown.' And I swear that look on her face made me wanted to get 100 more tattoos just so I could see it again.