Chapter Three

(Harry’s P.O.V.) 

Katrina didn’t notice, but we all stopped fighting for a moment and watched her walk up the stairs. When we heard the door shut, we all looked at each other very seriously.

“So…Nialler, seems like you fancy Katrina, eh?” I asked. Niall shrugged.

“Maybe. She’s cute, you know? And she’ll be with us all summer,” Niall said matter-of-factly. “Why? Do you like her?" 

I smiled vaguely. “I think so,” I said. “What about you, Lou?”

“Me? I think you boys are forgetting, I’ve got Eleanor.”

“Oh yeah? So I assume you thinking of Eleanor while staring at Kat’s boobs,” Niall snickered. Louis whacked him on the head and pushed us off.

“I call the couch!” Louis said.

“I’m going to ask Katrina where I can find a blanket,” I said. I bounded up the stairs, feeling Louis and Niall’s jealous eyes on me. I ran into her room, but she was in the middle of changing.

“HARRY!” she shouted, yanking the shirt over her chest. I just stood in the doorway and grinned like an idiot.

“Damn….”

“Harry, what do you want?” she asked, her face burning.

“I was just wondering where I could find a blanket,” I said moving closer to her. She just rolled her eyes, making me a little angry. “Can I just ask what you’ve got against me?”

She froze and looked up at me. “Sorry?”

“Just wondering why you seem to hate me,” I said. She glared at me.

“I don’t hate you. I hate that stupid pretty boy, flirty, annoyingly cute, big-headed attitude you seem to have 24/7,” she said scathingly. I smiled at her.

“You called me cute,” I said, touching her shoulder. Her eyes flickered from my hand to my face, then she shrugged me off.

“There’s a blanket in the cabinet behind the sofa,” she said turning around and pulling back her sheets. I watched her in her tiny shorts and baggy t-shirt. She was leaning forward, tucking a strand of curly brown hair behind her ear, her baggy shirt dipping a little. Then she looked up, her icy gray eyes penetrating me.

“What the hell are you doing? Get out,” she demanded. I laughed at her and leaned across her bed, shooting her a flirty smile.

“You don’t really want me to get out, do you?” I asked. She shot me a look that clearly said she really did want me to get out. I stood up. “Fine, I’ll go. But don’t think that I won’t get you to like me, Katrina Martin,” I said, pointing at her. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

“I highly doubt that, Harry Styles,” she said poisonously. I just winked at her and walked out. “Shut the door!” she shouted.

“Turn the light off! I wanna be, with you, I wanna feel your love!” I sang.

“What is wrong with you?” she asked, looking at me like I was insane.

“Oh, I forgot. You’re not a fan. Sweet dreams, love,” I said shutting the door quietly, leaving her looking confused. I laughed at the idea of her looking up what song that was as soon as I was far enough away.

(Niall’s P.O.V.)

Someone was poking me, trying to wake me up. I didn’t like to be woken up, especially not as early as I assumed it was. “Go away,” I grumbled.