Chapter Nine

(Katrina's P.O.V.)

A week had passed since i had rejected Harry and Louis had said some weird stuff to me. Harry and i acted like it had never happened, which i was fine with. Niall Had bought tickets to North Carolina for tomorrow and I thanked him. Danielle and Eleanor were coming today.

It wasn't Danielle I was worried about, it was Eleanor. Louis was really confusing me. But Eleanor had to be nice to be Louis's girlfriend, right?

Right.

Louis, Harry, Val, and I were watching a movie. I was in between the two boys and every minute Louis would poke my face and Harry was jab me in the ribs. It was extremely annoying.

There was a knock on the door and Louis ran. Harry smirked and I turned around to watch. He opened the door and a tall girl with long, black hair jumped on him and they started kissing.

"That's Eleanor?" I asked feeling my self esteem die.

"That's Eleanor," Harry confirmed. The other girl ran upstairs to find Liam.

I felt something roll over in my stomach at the sight. I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Val asked.

"Room," I grumbled. I didn't turn around to see her reaction and I slammed my door shut, needing to get the sight of Eleanor and Louis out of my head.

"Katrina?" Val asked timidly. I ignored her. "Kat?"

"What?" I asked shortly.

"Can I come in?" she asked. I sighed and opened the door. She came in and gave me a look.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"That didn't look like nothing. I've seen a lot of nothing in my life and that was not nothing."

I paused for a moment. "I think I'm jealous of Eleanor," I muttered. She raised her eyebrows. "And it sucks. Because there's nothing I can do. I don't want to do anything. Val what do I do?"

Val ran to me and wrapped me up in a warm hug. "Aw, Kat. Just...look you can't be that girl. You've been in Eleanor's position-"

"I would never do that, Valerie, you know that," I said quickly. She nodded.

"Sweetie, I know. I'll help you, just ignore them. And try to tone down the flirting with Lou -"

"I do not flirt with Louis!" I protested. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Kat. Whatever. Just don't set Eleanor off how would you feel if you were her?"

I was silent for a moment. "Shit."

"Exactly. Now I'm going to leave and finish the movie. See you later bebs," she said. I smiled at her and she left.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

I went to get a drink for Eleanor and I. I needed to get my mind off of Kat. This sucked. The whole time I was kissing Eleanor I was thinking of her and this was getting bad. Liam was right this needed to end.

I was filling up the two glasses and I turned around and ran right into Kat and slammed my head into the corner of the wall, also drenching Kat.

She busted out laughing and knelt down beside me. "Oh my God are you okay?" she asked through laughter. She put my head on her lap and laughed again.

"I'm fine."

"Shit, Lou. You're bleeding."

"I am?" I asked. She nodded touching my forehead and showing me her red fingers. "Well that's not good."