Chapter Four

(Katrina’s P.O.V.)

I have no idea why I thought it would be a good idea to take a swim with Harry. I kicked my feet in the water when he ran out of nowhere behind me and did a cannon ball, soaking me. He surfaced, shaking his hair out of his face.

“You look like baby Tarzan,” I sneered. He just laughed.

“Get in, Katrina!”

“It’s actually quite cold, I think I might pass – ”

“NO!” he shouted. Before I could move, he grabbed my ankles and dragged me into the water with a resounding splash. I put my head up out of the water and splashed his face.

“Harry! You’re such an ass!” I shouted, half laughing.

“But you love me,” he said with a wink. I laughed.

“Yeah right,” I muttered. He looked hurt and swam to me, grabbing me around the waist and putting his face right up in mine.

“Oh really?” he asked in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. Wait, what am I saying? This is Harry Styles. No. No, no, no! He tried to kiss me, but I kicked away.

“What are you doing?” I asked sternly. His face fell.

“Sorry, Katrina, I just – ”

“It’s fine. Just remember I’m supposed to take care of you. I’m not sure how that worked out, considering I’m two years younger than you, but…I don’t want to get feelings into that. Okay?” I asked. “And I hate you,” I added. He swam over to me and touched my wet hair, smiling at my lips. He let go.

“Okay, friends,” he said. I nodded but he scooted closer. “Maybe we can be really good friends?”

“Or maybe not,” I suggested. He sighed and put the space back between the two of us.

“All right, love. But only because you asked nicely, I’ll try not to be as sexy,” he said. I laughed.

“I don’t think that’ll be an issue,” I said. I got out of the water and felt his eyes on me as I grabbed a towel. I looked down at him. “Well? Are you getting out or what? Paul said you’ve got to be up early.”

(Harry’s P.O.V.)

“GET UP!” Katrina screamed. I just groaned and she started jumping up and down on my bed, shouting. “YOU LAZY ASS! WHY AM I EVEN HERE?”

“Shh…I’m trying to sleep,” I muttered. That was when she jumped on my stomach. “Ugh,” I grunted.

“Just be glad it wasn’t your balls. Get up,” she snapped. I grabbed her legs and she fell onto me and I wrapped my arms around her. “Harry – you – are – suffocating – me.”

“I don’t wanna get up,” I complained. She bit my arm and I let go. She scrambled away from me.

“If I come back in ten minutes and you haven’t showered, I’ll kill you,” she threatened.

“How about you shower with me just to make sure I’m really cleaning?” I asked cheekily. She just scoffed and walked out of the room. I groaned and got in the shower.

The entire Katrina situation was really bothering me. I was Harry Styles, if I wanted a girl; I got her. Until now. Katrina was the stupid exception, which only made me want her more.

Maybe I could make her jealous. I smiled to myself and mentally patted myself on the back for the good idea. Nice thinking, Harry. Now it’s settled; we’re going out tonight and I’m making Katrina jealous.