Prologue

I woke up a little early, I glanced beside me to see him still sleeping.

Yes, I live with him...now.

He forced me, and besides we both live alone anyways so why not?

I decided to go wash up.

I didn't bother fixing myself too much and just put some chapstick and lip tint.

I also wore black jeans, shoes and white shirt.

After myself, I decide to wake him up before making breakfast.

We still have an hour and a half before school.

"Yoongi..." I said as I shake him, he's pretty much a hard person to wake up.

"Hey...wake up.." I kept on saying, before giving up I did whatever idea that entered my mind.

"Hey, it's my date with D.O" I said and before I knew it, a hand grips on my wrist tightly and the figure bolted awake.

"What?" He said with his raspy voice almost yelling.

"Nothing.." I smiled a bit.
"Go take a shower while I prepare food" I said and ruffled his hair.

As I was about to walk away..

"Stay..." He pleaded and pouted.

But I didn't dare to turn and look back at him.

"Yoongi, stand up and go take a shower" I told him.

Since he's really clingy and likes having affection and attention of mine.

I have learned to not spoil him too much.

"Kiss...?" He muttered.

"You'll get one later." I said sassily.

He started whining and pulling my arm but I kept my balance.

I looked at him, "Stand up" I said one last time.

He pouted and let go of my arm before standing up and walked inside the bathroom.

I went downstairs and made breakfast.

Soon we had finished breakfast and we are ready to go.

I handed him my backpack since I don't want to argue about not giving it to him.

We walked our way towards the bus stop and soon one bus has arrived.

Not to brag or what, Yoongi is indeed rich.

But sometimes, I don't like riding a car when the driver is even half awake.

The school is a walking distance whatever. But taking the bus is the fastest way to get there.

We arrived and the attention of other students were quickly on us.

Yoongi and I only have 2 subjects with each other each day except the only day we have the subjects altogether which is Thursday.

Currently, today is Tuesday.

We walked towards our locker.
And yes, we have it besides each other.

And it's just a coincidence eversince I transfered.

He wouldn't allow anyone to surround his locker that time, but he has no other choice since I really need one.

So that's why the other lockers surrounding his is finally occupied.

"Meet me at breaktime...?" He asked.

I just nodded as an answer.
"Who's your seatmate today?" He asked. Here we go again.

"I don't know, probably whatever chair is available at the back." I replied

"I'll ask Go-eun later then.." He said.

Go-eun is my bestfriend, she never talked to Yoongi since she avoids trouble but since I'm with him she has to.

Which is not that bad. Although sleepy-head is sometimes an asshole when you talk to him.

"Just make sure not around boys..?" He half asked.

"Yeah. I'll try to sit beside Go-eun if I can." I assured him before turning to walk inside the room.

But an arm pulled me back. "What is it?" I asked him, knowing what he wanted.

He points to his cheek gesturing for a kiss to receive before I walk away.

Good thing there's no much people in the hallway.

I quickly pecked him when he leaned down since I can't reach his cheek that much.

I immediately went inside hearing a faint chuckle from him. Sighing, I looked for my bestfriend and saw that she reserved a seat for me.

I walked to her. "Hey" I greeted.

"What's up?" She said and smiled. "Nothing much.." I replied before the teacher went inside.

This teacher was a flirt to me back then when I transferred, he gulped when he saw me and I shook my head from disappointment.

Yoongi...

He probably threatened him again. People would constantly tell me I become popular for some time 'cuz of my looks.

This teacher has flirted with almost every girl in the school including Go-eun.

But when he started on me, that's one of the reasons why I was a talk of the school that time.

FLASHBACK

"What is it sir?" I asked him when he told me to stay in the room for a bit.

He walked up to me and stared at my eyes, he was leaning in for a kiss.

But he didn't had the chance when a punch was immediately thrown to him.

I looked at my fist surprised.
Not noticing the crowd that formed outide the room with their mouths open

FLASHBACK ENDS

If you will wonder why he hasn't got fired from being a teacher but too flirty.

He is actually really good at teaching and mostly the students listen to him.

I stared at the window for a sec before putting my attention back to the discussion.

Things escalated so quickly.