‡16‡

"Yah! Seongwu!" I said, embarrassed.

Ohmygod, this kid I swear.

I tackled him to the ground and started tickling him.

Like cmon, if this was ny bestfriend I would've punched him. But it's a kid.

He laughed uncontrollably, "Why? Noona it's true—stoppp." He said.

And seeing Yoongi smirking in my peripheral vision doesn't makes it less funny.

I stopped tickling him as he panted, catching his breath.

"Okay? Shall we start now? We like have 1 hour before your bedtime." I said and they both nodded.

Throughout the work, we were getting something done.

And what's interesting is Yoongi doing almost all the work. It's more of he has a really good picture of a castle in mind.

Seongwu though is watching him, admiring how creative he is.

And I don't even know what to do with all these blocks of legos on the floor.

What if I could get Youngjae to get inside the rooom? Hopefully he doesn't have shoes on.

I pushed some of the legos in front the door so that it will pile up.

I grabbed my phone and texted him to go in the room real quick.

I also told Yoongi and Seongwu about it.

"Hey, if hyung scolded us I am blaming you." Seongwu said crossing his arms.

This brat...

Yoongi, however is still focused on the castle.

We heard the door open, "Okay now what's your prob—OW FU—DUCK!" He fell on the floor leaving the door open.

Well, I did not expect his foot to step in the whole pile like the center.

Eitherway, it made us laugh.

"Choi Rin! That hurts!" Youngjae yelled.

"I'm sorry-not sorry!" I said as I laugh my ass off.

"I will kill you in your sleep! I swear I wil!" He yelled then left because dad called him.

"You're so naughty, aren't ya?" I heard Yoongi said and I got flustered and when I glanced at him the mf has a smug face.

Y'all it's getting hot here?..

"Shut up hoe. Imma go to my room." I quickly stood up hoping he did not saw my tomato face.

"Bye bye noona!~" Seongwu yelled as I reached for the knob.

"Bye baby!" I replied back.

Now time to run to my room and lock the door.

As soon as I was inside, I crashed myself on the bed, buried my face in the pillows and screamed.

Min Yoongi, you lucky you're hot.

If we aren't dating he's probably out there hypnotizing women.

I mean who knows.

I heard a knock from the door and I hoped I ain't that red anymore.

I opened it to see my Father.

"Hi Sweetheart.." he started. "May I talk to you for a while?" At this point I got nervous.

He only says 'talk for a while' whenever I got in trouble or something.

Trust me, I grew up with this man.

I smiled and nodded and gestured for him to come in. We both sat on the bed then he sighed.

"I hope you won't get mad at me but, how did you met Yoongi?" He asked and Im sure I notice that hint of worry in his voice.

"Well he's a schoolmate. He is popular at school as well and we met on my first day." I casually replied, skipping the part where he is popular and a dangerous guy.

Wait, dangerous? Nah, not with that gummy smile.

Nonetheless, I hope there's nothing wrong with Yoongi.

Or is there?

"Ahh, well, I'd like to see you careful even around him. Who knows what he might do." He said and stared at the floor before standing up.

"Before you're mother died, she had always warned me to keep you safe. She would tell me something about this man, ah, I couldn't put my finger on it. " He said and shook his head.

"What do you mean Dad?" Everything he was saying was making me nervous. What's with Mom and Yoongi? Is my Father old enough to say such things? Sheesh.

"I just want you to be safe. There's something in me that warns me about Yoongi. I'm not trying to break the both of you apart but I just want to make sure you're safe." He said and faced me.

"Well, I don't think there's something bad that will happen. Yoongi's a nice man. That's for sure." I assured him and I smiled so it seems more realistic.

Ayee, Acting skills 101.

We continued talking about Seongwu and his school and what the police has planned on doing.

Not knowing someone is behind the door, listening, as his fists are clenched.

xXx

I

was doing business in the bathroom when I heard my door open.

I quickly washed my hands and exited the bathroom to see Yoongi slouching on the bed.

"Wow, you look tired . What did Seongwu did to you?" I teased him.

"Oh wait, you always look tired why am I even asking?" I smirked at my remark as I lay down on the bed.

"I came here to sleep not to be insulted." He grunted and I  noticed his hoarse voice.

Which was hot..

"Well Señor, you may sleep whenever, wherever." I replied and crossed my arms.

"Señor? I prefer calling me daddy especially on this bed." He said and faced me, smirking.

"Excuse me sir?! Why Tf are you horny?! 911-"

"Shut up, I thought saying that would make you quiet but it only made you even more noisier." He said and flopped on the bed with an oomf.

Well that was embarassing.

"Seongwu told me a lot about you." He said as he shifted and faced me.

"He doesn't even know that much about me." I said in confusion.

"What about that time when you accidentally tripped on your dance number."

Well that's even more embarassing.

"Oh that- WAIT we haven't adopted him that time. Youngjae must've been telling him things.  And for petes sake I was 8 years old that time!" I sat up rambling and explaining everything.

"Would you get any louder?" He complained.

"YEAH SURE!" I said jokingly.

But I did not expect to get hit by a pillow on the face.