‡4‡

It was another day in school. I am walking to my class having Yoongi walk beside me.

'Hey stop looking at her!'

'Yoongi will beat you up!'

'Man, he's lucky!'

'Girl, I really want to befriend her but Yoongi's aura is scaring me.'

'I know right.'

'Ah, how can Go-eun stand him?'

Those were practically almost a daily basis.

People never approach me if I'm with Yoongi, they only have the guts when I am not around him.

But boys sometimes doesn't get chances when I am with Go-eun.

Yoongi probably hired her as a reporter on whoever talks to me.

I like having friends ya know. But it seems impossible to get one.

Though I have Bangtan, and Go-eun. Also Jun, I am close with him.

"Rin-ah!" Someone yelled.

I look behind to see Jungkook and Jimin ran up to us.

"Hyung, we'll go with her. You can go to your class." Jimin said to Yoongi.

Jungkook can't since..of course you might argue with a devil. Jimin might be Yoongi's favorite in the group, so I ain't suprised if he doesn't get mad at him too much or get irritated by him.

Yoongi pulled me closer as his arm is around my shoulder.

He eyed the two, and stared at Jungkook.

"Not Jungkook." He said.

See.. I told you, he only either trust Jimin or Hoseok.

"B-but hyu-" Jungkook started.

"You're a flirt, Kooks." Yoongi cuts off.

I felt Yoongi pecked me on the cheeks. Before thinking whether to let me go or not.

"My trust is on you Chim. You know the rules..." He said before letting me go.

He even gave Jimin a nickname. I mean Jungkook has but the rest of Bangtan calls him that too.

"Keep an eye on Kooks" He finished.

"Sure hyung! I'll take care of her..." Jimin exclaimed.

"From Jungkook" He laughed earning a punch from Jungkook.

I smiled at Yoongi before we walk to our class and I felt his eyes following us until we entered the room.

"Is Go-eun here?" Jimin asked.

"Nope" I replied and sat down on one of the back seats.

Jungkook was about to sit on the only chair beside me when Jimin beat him.

"Hyung~" He whined.

"Unless you want me to tell Yoongi hyung..?" Jimin teased.

Jungkook just sighed and sit on the chair beside Jimin.

The teacher arrived, Mr. Ong to be honest.

He looks around and stop at me and I know I saw him smirk. He started the discussion immediately.

I notice Mr. Ong would give me weird glances, looks whatever and I also would glance at Jimin to know if he notice it.

But he doesn't even look back at me or ask me anything so I'm guessing either he doesn't care, doesn't notice or really doesn't have any idea about Mr. Ong and I.

And Yoongi if I may add.

The discussion went pretty well, I stood up immediately wanting to escape the eye thats been on me for two hours already.

If you're wondering, Mr. Ong has two subjects. This classroom is his to be exact.

Science and English.

The only seperated rooms are for the teachers who has one subject.

I was about to leave the room when he called.

"Yes sir?" I asked not turning around and made Jimin and Jungkook stop since I was following them.

"I'd like to discuss things with you ,please." He said and I gulped.

I turned around and ask about it. He didn't spoke but he looked at Jimin and Jungkook on the doorway.

"This is private, so will you please?" He said irritated.

"I'm sorry sir, but Rin isn't allowed near flirty guys" Jimin grinned.

"What do you call yourselves?" He said back.

Jimin clicked his tongue before walking over to me and grabbing my arm.

"I have permission. And you don't have" He said.

"I am a teacher so I have the right to speak with her" Mr. Ong said and grit his teeth.

I don't like where this is going.

"Jim-" I tried.

"You're a teacher. Perverted teacher" Yup, Jungkook didn't let me finish.

They glared at each other for God knows how long.

"Mr. Ong let's just talk about it some other time (with Yoongi)" I said, just to be safe next time.

"What's taking so long?" We heard someone said behind us.

And it was the devil himself.

Yoongi stared at Jimin's hand that was still holding me but his eyes saw Mr. Ong.

"What's happening here?" He asked, almost wanting to beat Mr. Ong even though nothing bad has happened. Atleast.

"N-nothing" Mr. Ong stuttered.

No..no..no

"He wanted to 'talk to her' but he can't start because we weren't leaving the room" Jungkook explained

For Mr. Ong's sake Jungkook.
R.I.P for him.

Yoongi walked over Mr. Ong.

"And what is it you want to talk to her?" He said glaring at Mr. Ong.

Jimin let go of me and I grab Yoongi's shoulder.

"I-i-I just want to ask a favor" Mr. Ong said.

"And what is it?" Yoongi asked.

We're now in the hallway, with Bangtan and Go-eun.

Jungkook has told everyone what happened.

"That isn't even something to talk in private. Heck you can talk about it with a microphone" Hoseok said.

"I'm sure, if Yoongi didn't came he would be a bit lucky to only argue with Jimin and Jungkook" Go-eun said.

"Or, if Rin wasn't with Jimin and Jungkook, Mr. Ong probably had another idea on mind that time" Namjoon added.

Yoongi's hand that is currently on my waist tightened. I knew he didn't like about it.

"He was actually kept on looking at me the first he walked inside the classroom" I added and his hand tightened more.

Since we were sitting down, I lean on him and lay my head on his shoulder.

That made his hand soften a little.

"Eh? As far as I can remember, I saw Mr. Ong talking to Somi earlier before class" Taehyung said.

"You think Somi has something with this?" Jin asked.

"There's a possibility" Tae answered.

We all looked at him, confused. "Well..." He sighed.

"Let's just say I saw her hand over a full envelope...maybe money" Taehyung said.

Somi...

She really wants to ruin me, huh.

"But we're not sure" Go-eun said and we nodded.