‡14‡

Now Seongwu is lying on the hospital bed as I just watch while we're waiting for the doctor to come back.

At first they said he had a high fever, pretty high that they took him here.
Then after two days he started vomiting, on his fifth vomit, blood was there too.

They had to take him home for a while since Seongwu kept complaining about not being comfortable around here and he even threw a fit.

That's when they called me and now here again in the hospital.

And we found out about food poisoning and Gastroenteritis.

More like how the hell would my brother have that? And food poisoning? Seriously?

But the gastro one would be more obvious if he has diarrhea.

But all I know is that I'm very much worried about my brother.

A knock was heard on the door and Youngjae opened it but I didn't care to look at who it was.

"Oh wow. Are you famous now that you had the nerve to ignore me?" I heard a very familiar voice that I didn't heard for almost a year now.

I turned around and was quickly hugged by the person and I reacted quick too.

"Oh my god Yugyeom! I miss you! " I exclaimed being too hyper forgetting about the beast of a boyfriend I have.

"I miss you too! And you're still small!" He happily replied in a teasing way as I let go and he folded our hands together being to childish.

"Dad said that you're here so I expected you to surprise me in the doorways but I guess Seongwu's condition stopped you..." He said and walked over to Seongwu.

"Aren't you going to greet my dad?" I asked him.

"We see each other everyday, you know. Along with Youngjae hyung..." He whined.

Then we heard a clearing of a throat and that reminded me of his existence.

"Oh....hello?" Yugyeom greeted him and Yoongi just nodded at him.

"You are?" Yugyeom asked, and his tone is a bit off.

"Rin's boyfriend, nice to meet you." Yoongi said and even bowed.

···

The tension in the room was awkward as if a feather could be heard if it falls.

Yoongi's eyes were fixed at his woman as another man stood beside her.

It was ticking him off, if they were alone he could've strangled the boy but thanks to his father and brother in-law, he's safe.

He wasn't liking it.

The way their hands would brush against each other like some teenage sweethearts awkward walk home or something was simply bothering him.

He could make the boy suffer mentally, oh yes he can really do that.

But, the safety of his image is also important.

It was time for dinner.

Rin volunteered to buy food, but oh boy...

Yugyeom volunteered too.

He was going to ask if he  could do it instead.

But the Father said, "Let them be. They didn't see each other for a long time."

He hesitantly nodded, but his blood was boiling.

I'll make sure they'll never see each other again.

He sat back down, and waited for his angel to come back.

The thought of hearing her voice sound happy and her lips curve in to a smile because of a damn long time ass friend was annoying.

So annoying it has to disappear.
But no...

He won't harm anyone and instead he will make himself and his woman disappear.

And the time is nearing, so eventually it is necessary to do such things like it to keep your love safe and yours only.

After some time, he needed the restroom so he excused himself and made his way to his destination.

He looked at himself in the mirror, as his eyes are the only thing that could see it.

A big castle, in front of him, a lot of houses surrounding it, happy people.

Oh he will be back soon..

He will be back with her.

He exited the room and as he turned left, the scene infront of him is something simple but it definitely shouldn't happen.

Why is there an arm around his woman's waist?

His eyes.

Oh no his eyes were suffering.

Happily walking and talking as if they're the lovers.....

It's a big no no.

His eyes screamed danger.

And it's not a good sight to see.