‡7‡

Another day came, Thursday, and today I can never be seperated from the one and only, Yoongi.

"Hyung!" I heard Taehyung yelled from a distance and they ran to us.

"Hello!" Taehyung smiled to me, "Hello!" I smiled back.

"Ah oppa, you left this" I said putting my attention to Seokjin and handed him his coat that he left.

I felt Yoongi's hand stiffen as I am holding his hand.

"Oh? Thank you. I actually thought I forgot something.." He chuckled.

"Because old people becomes forgetful.." Jungkook teased.

"Yah! You disrespectful child!" Seokjin glared.

"That is no way to treat people older than you. They'll say 'Aw, this kid is not respectful to his hyung' you pabo!" Jin scolded.

"So you're admitting you are old?" Jungkook grinned.
"Old enough to control your ass and hit you" Seokjin said back as everyone laughed.

That's already something we're used to of hearing, though sometimes I mistook Jin as Jungkook and Jungkook as Jin.

Sometimes I would think they're actually brothers.

"Could you guys stop arguing?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Yeah it's early in the morning, you know." Jimin added.

"Since when did you get here hyung?" Jungkook said to Jimin. I sighed as I know where this is going.

"I was here the whole time. I arrived earlier than you, Kookie." Jimin replied.

"I didn't see you though" Jungkook teased again and Jimin glared at him.

"Jimin isn't that small, Jungkook" Go-eun joined.
"How'd you say?" Namjoon joined and wiggled his eyebrows.

Hoseok smacked the back of Namjoon's head.

I decided to stop them or it will turn into chaos.

"Let's go, shall we?" I suggested and they agreed.

While walking to our class, "Rin.." I heard Yoongi muttered.

"Yeah?" I said.

"How come you don't call me oppa?" He asked.

"What about it?" I asked back. "Yah! You should call me oppa, I am older than you" He scolded.

"I only respect people who deserves it, and besides Jin oppa suits him" I teased.

He made a disgusted face and holds my hand tightly and pull me a bit closer.

"You disrespectful—— Wait till we get home" Yoongi glared at me.

We get inside the classroom along with Namjoon, Jimin and Go-eun.

We walked our way to the back seat as everyone stopped and stare at us.

I kept my head down until I finally sat down.

Namjoon sat infront of me, Yoongi is on my right side, Jimin is beside Go-eun on my left side.

The teacher arrived and we started the discussion.

Math. Everyone hates this subject although there is a genius inside the classroom.

"Namjoon, can you answer this please?" The teacher said.

Namjoon nodded and stood up.
He answered the problem in 2 minutes.

I know.

Definitely a genius.

Well, you know I'm having trouble with this lesson so I am going to ask him to help me about this later.

Yeah, says the one who 'taught' some students.

I snapped back when, "Will you answer this?" as I realized the teacher was talking to me.

Holy— Okay.
I can do this.
Just whatever solution comes in my mind.

I stood up and tried to answer what language is this on the board.

After some time I am done.

"Good job!" The teacher smiled and I sighed in relief. I passed by Namjoon and we smiled at each other.

Yep, 'cuz boy I need your halp with this lesson.

I look more like a nerd to him yet I don't understand the lesson.

Or I just really don't like Math. I glance at Yoongi and he smiled proudly at me.

Yeah, proud 'cuz he probably has a girlfriend who does his homeworks or he copies from.

Actually, just joking. I don't let him. I'm too selfish and he'll be spoiled.

Soon the bell rang while having discussion.

"Study, okay? Class dismiss." The teacher sternly said.

Everyone sighed in relief by the fact that we can leave and probably forget about Math. Yeah.

They all stood up and left leaving us.

"I didn't understand anything..." Jimin said.

I sighed and lay my head
down. I look up at Namjoon and mentally beg for his IQ.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm sure you'll understand Math soon enough." He smiled showing his cute dimples as his eyes got unseen.

"Define 'soon'?" I lazily muttered enough for him to hear it.

"Never in a million years." He answered and soon I chased him down the hallways while the others shook their heads at us.

"She's such a brat. My brat." Yoongi quietly said.