‡17‡

As I was sitting on the edge of the bed, the pillow landed on my beautiful face I immediately fell of the bed with a loud thud.

"Shit!" I heard Yoongi cursed.

Damn I think I broke my back.

I winced and started rubbing my back and saw Yoongi peeked at me. "Are you alright?" He said.

"Do I look alright?" I snapped at him.

He stood up and helped me by carrying me to bed.

"If you weren't being loud then I wouldn't hit you." He muttered as he placed me down.

"Wow mister, If you weren't being jealous and demanding then I would not go to Jimin." I said and moved a bit to give him space since he will sleep here anyway.

"Hey that's mean." He pouted. "Look who's talking Mr. Bad boy of the school." I said then stuck my tongue out at him.

He groaned and rolled his eyes and lied down. "Let's just sleep." He said.

As soon as he said that, my mouth did a wonderful yawn completely agreeing with the thought.

He placed the blanket over us and I turned my back on him still kinda mad.

I heard a loud sigh and felt his arms hugging me, pulling me closer to him.

I was too sleepy to pull away so I just let him. When I was close to darkness, I heard him say "I'm sorry baby."

·†·†·

I woke up sprawling on the bed as I have a pillow hugged by my legs.

I must've felt the absence of Yoongi's presence for a while that my brain told me to wake up.

But seriously, Yoongi? Waking up earlier than me? Good lord.

Where the hell would that bitch go? Should I stand up and look for him or should I sleep again?

Now that I think about it I'll be back at school soon— ah fuck it I'm going to sleep again.

I hugged the pillow Yoongi slept on and sprawled myself even more on the bed.

Now this, is heaven.

I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy, soon I was close to cloud 9.
Not before hearing a loud yell.

XXX

"Where is that kid?" Yoongi groaned as he lazily searched in the living room.

The mischievous little Seongwu decided it will be fun to wake his new found friend 6 o'clock in the morning and play hide and seek.

Yoongi, seeming to have no choice but to follow his commands he did whatever the rascal wanted him to do.

"Dang that kid is good." Yoongi said as he leaned on a wall.

After resting for some time he continued searching and entered a strange looking but quite opened door.

Seongwu, who happened to be inside the room took his phone out on record directly at the door as he heard the footsteps of his current victim.

Yoongi peeked and saw Seongwu but got confused as to why is the kid holding a phone...

Everything happened so fast as he opened the door and got splashed with...

Boiling hot water...

"YAAHHHHHH!!!"

XXX

"Go to your room Seongwu." The kid pouted as he got scolded by his older brother.

Youngjae glanced at Yoongi who was drying himself with a towel.

"Sorry bro, I knew he would pull pranks on you soon but I did not expect he would go that far and especially at this early in the morning." Youngjae said as he sat on the couch.

"The kid finds his way to people's heart in order to easily prey on them." Youngjae's father said.

"But don't worry, he only does it if he did not see you after a long time." Youngjae said. "He unfortunately got this pranking habit from Rin." He added.

Yoongi smiled, thinking of how much of a trouble maker she actually is remembering the time she pranked Youngjae with a lego last night.

Then something clicked on him.

"Seongwu did not see Rin for a long time so does that mean he would prank her?" Yoongi asked as he was half worried half excited about the thought.

"Oh, uh, I'm not quite sure. I don't think Seongwu would have the guts to prank the master of all pranks." Youngjae said as he glanced at his father who just shrugged at him.

Little did they know that the little boy was listening....