‡8‡

The next class we have is History, but I have this alone with Yoongi.

And you'll never know how much I suffer. The thing about History is you have a assigned seat.

So I'm pretty far from Yoongi as I am seated at the first row window side and he is somewhere at the back.

And by 'suffer' is like I have to endure the gaze of his eyes burning holes to the back of my head that would make me to not think properly. And it is creepy.

I honestly don't like it, that you have someone watching your every move.

Like is this how celebrities suffer or its normal for them. I don't like attention that much so it kinda makes sense I guess.

And now that I can feel his eyes at me, I mentally screamed as it's very much frustrating, how much I want to stab that guy.

But I love him.

Nah. I don't even know how I started dating him.

Forget about that. Let's focus on the discussion now, shall we?

As soon as classes ended until lunch break, I dashed outside the room and quickly entered the girl's comfort room. Cuz' your girl has the nature calling her.

No, not red alert.

Just normal, ya know.

I washed my hands and quickly left as other girls started going inside.

As I stepped out the door, turning right, I bumped my head on someone's chest.

Feeling myself fall, closing my eyes and realize that I didn't land on the floor, I opened one eye and peek to see Jungkook smiling at me.

I stood properly, thanking him. "Why were you running, noona?" He asked as I saw the rest behind him.

"You basically passed by us having Yoongi hyung ran after you." Taehyung informed and pouted.

"First of all, Jungkook you're basically older than me. Second, how am I going to notice you when I'm in a hurry. Third, why are you asking me why I was running when you just saw me walk out from here?" I nagged and pointed at the door from the Girl's Room.

They stayed quiet, not even knowing what to say.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked.

I felt arms going around my waist and I got alerted, escaping from whatever those snakes are and hid myself behind Jin.

Everyone laughed at me and I peeked to see who it was.

Just to see a scowling Yoongi. Great.

"Yah! You scared me...!" I excused, coming out.

"Why must you run like that?" He crossed his arms.

"You know what I am really hungry..." Namjoon pouted but smiled after.

Holy, his dimples.

Unconsciously, I pinched his cheeks, feeling right about doing it, despite that I have to tippy toe just to reach him.

He whined, massaging his cheeks as I smile innocently.

Hoseok and Jimin look at each other, scared.

"Run!" They both yelled and they quickly used their legs to the cafeteria.

I immediately chase them.

Ignoring the looks other people gave us, we made our way inside seeing Go-eun has reserved our seat.

"Hello!" I chimed sitting next to her forgetting about the other two dorks.

They sighed and sat with us. I sat beside Go-eun, the one beside the wall, and Jimin sat infront of me as Hoseok sat beside him.

We waited for the others as we talk with each other.

"Yah, Choi Rin get your ass here." I heard Yoongi said but I choose to ignore him as me and Go-eun fangirling about Exo, Got7, and Red Velvet.

Not until I felt someone dragged me by my collar to a seperate table.

Because you see, this someone doesn't fit anymore in the table with the others as it was beside a wall so he can't have the middle beside me and Jimin.

That was actually Bangtan's table, but Go-eun has Yoongi's position.

And we weren't dating back then, so...

I rolled my eyes and felt him flicked my forehead.

"What did I do?" I whined rubbing the stinging pain that his nails was unexpectedly a bit long.

"You had disobeyed me atleast three times this day, huh?" He scoffed

"Three? You mean one?" I crossed my arms.

He clicked his tongue, but I don't want to know what I did. Which is obviously nothing I guess.

He took out our packed lunches he made.

I made him do it, 'cause I was extra lazy earlier.

But he a good boy.

So no problem with that

(^v^)

I started eating, humming some songs that would enter my mind, mentally hyping about how good the food is.

Then someone entered the classroom, banging the door making everyone silent.

They have someone behind them.

I gasped as I saw who it was.

Jimin...