‡2‡

I grabbed that hand, "Enough" I said.

He groaned and was about to kiss me back, "Yoongi.." I started.

He moved his head a bit far.

"How am I supposed to calm down when you were so busy with Hoseok that you didn't even bother to send a single glance to me?!" He yelled.

"And by that, how is it possible that I won't snap when Baekhyun spilled water?!" He yelled again.

I kept my head down, though not feeling guilty at all.

"You know me Rin, you know that I want you all to myself because you are mine..." He whispered.

"You do know that I always try my best to not get mad since that's what you want." He said and he lay his head on my shoulder.

Althought I am the only one who can calm this guy down, I can still be the reason of his rage.

"Oi! Calm your hormones down and let's go!" Someone yelled and we looked at him.

"Shut up, Tae" Yoongi said.

I smiled at them and pulled Yoongi with me to walk to them.

"Hey Hoseok!" Someone yelled, we looked to see who it was.

That figure walked up to us, "Oh, Rin? Glad that you're both here. I am finished with the project by the way, wanna see?" Jun said.

Don't even think that I didn't help them, I am the one who thought of the concept and started the work.

"Sure. You guys wanna come?" Hoseok said.

They all nodded, except for one. "Hyung, you have no other choice since your girl is coming too" Jungkook teased Yoongi.

"Well then, let's go?" Jun suggested and we started walking.

Of course, I pulled Yoongi again. "Come on.." I said.

He tightened his hold lowkey pouting, I decided to cheer him up a bit.

I pecked his lips quickly and his face lightened up.

I smiled at him and he smiled back then put his arms around my waist.

"Rin, I brought your juice by the way..." Hoseok said.

I took it and thanked him.
"Did you ate my sandwich?" I asked him.

"Well.." He grinned.
"We all did, Rin." Jin said.

"It was so good!" Jimin squealed.

"Better than Jin hyung's?" Namjoon teased and looked at Jimin.

Jimin gulped when Jin glared at him, he immediately smiled.

"O-of course not! Hyung's cooking is way more better. Sorry Rin." Jimin said.

I just chuckled, "It's okay. I like his cooking too" I said.

"Yoongi hyung is probably lucky that he always has the chance to eat Rin's cooking" Jungkook said.

"Swaeg. It's always good" Yoongi cooly said.

"Wahh! So awesome!" Taehyung gasped as soon as we entered the art room and saw the artwork we had made.

I smiled at the work as well as everyone.

"Oh Jun, you did good job!" Hosoek blurted.

"Well it's not only me anyways, I learned from the best" Jun said and scratched his head.

"Same" Hoseok said. I was confused but then they look at me.

"Yah! I'm not good" I said and pulled away from Yoongi and playfully punched the both of them.

"Does this art has meaning?" Namjoon curiously said.

"Of course it does. There's probably no artwork that doesn't have any history behind it" I said.

I stared at the art work, rather a bit huge or just enough.

The range of the colors and how it was arranged, every angle of it has a figure.

Of course it has meaning, but how come I can't explain it but I know what it is.

Black, white, red, blue, purple, green. Each color has it's own meaning yet each was scattered everywhere.

"You did great." I heard Yoongi whispered.

I smiled.

"The black colors are like forming a heart, and the red is like forming drips or what then the white is like forming wings" Taehyung suddenly said while everyone looked at him confused.

Except from me, "Finally, someone understands" I said.

"Though I can't see the other colors" Tae shrugged.

"Now that you said it. I can see purple forming a star" Jungkook added.

"The yellow is only a circle surrounding them" Jimin added.

"Since I started the green one, I thought it looked somewhat like a triangle" Hoseok said.

"How is it that the blue forms something like a face?" Jin said.

"The yellow is the only form I can see. I don't see the white as wings and the other colors as what you had said." Jimin added.

"Same" Tae, Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok said.

"I can only see green" Hoseok added.

"I can see white though" Namjoon joined.

"I can see all" The person behind me said, Yoongi.

They all looked at me, "I can see all of course" I said.

"Well I can see Yellow and Red" Jun added.

"What does that means?" Namjoon asked looking at me.

I stared again at the art, mentally smiling to myself proudly.

"Secret" I replied.

They whined and I just laughed. We then went to our next class.

"What subject?" Yoongi asked me as we entered the classroom, no we're not with the others anymore.

I smirked at him as my answer. "Ah shit. If he even look at you he's a dead ass meat" He said and the teacher entered.

Mr. Ong, the flirty teacher, gulped when Yoongi glared at him. He is indeed handsome but nah I ain't interested with him.

"S-so class bring o-out your b-books" Mr. Ong started and Yoongi smirked at him.

I shook my head at Yoongi's childishness.