‡13‡

We finally arrived and we are currently standing in front of the door.

"Remember, be polite." I sternly reminded Yoongi and he rolled his eyes but nodded.

I knocked and not even 5 seconds the door opened.

"Appa!" I exclaimed and hugged him immediately.

"Aww my baby!" He said and I giggled and pulled away.

"Who's this?" He pointed at the man beside me.

"Good afternoon Mr. Choi. My name is Min Yoongi." Yoongi said and bowed.

My father looked at me along with Yoongi.

"He's my...... boyfriend." I hesitatingly said but I was sure I still sound proud.
Hopefully.

Father stared at me and then looked at Yoongi. "So this is the boy you're liking?" He said.

And I can't help but think if he's disgusted or what...

"You seem nice. How about we get inside?" He smiled and Yoongi nodded.

We walked towards the livingroom and I was met up with my brother.

"Oppa!" I  yelled as he charged towards me without warning.

We pulled away and he smiled at Yoongi. "Oh so you brought him.." He teasingly said.

"You know?" Yoongi asked and he nodded. "Along with our lil bro..." He added.

"I feel betrayed." Father said out of nowhere and I smiled innocently at him but got my cheeks squished.

"Where's Seongwu?" I asked remembering about him especially my mother senses invaded my brain.

"In his room." My brother said and I went alone.

Well, let's just say Yoongi's hand was snatched by my Dad.

I opened the door and got a bit shock and worry is written all over my face.

I saw Seongwu's small figure sleeping and he looked so pale.

"What happened?" I muttered as I sat down and carressed his cheeks.

Then my eyes caught our family photo on the table beside the bed.

"Noona?.." I heard a whisper.

"Is that you?" He weakly said.

"Yes. It is noona." He opened his eyes slowly as soon as I said that.

"We'll be going to the hospital." I heard and turned to see the rest of the boys.

"Yugyeom is coming too." I informed as I remembered about that.

"Yeah yeah we know." My dad said.

"So what happened?" I asked them curiously as I let Seongwu play with my hands.

Yoongi stared at Seongwu for a sec then back at me.

Basically he is adopted but he actually looks like me. So maybe that's what he noticed.

"I just talked with.......your boyfriend here." Father said narrow his eyes.

"Yah yah, that's enough. Let's get ready to leave." My brother said and walked closer to Seongwu.

"Don't you 'yah yah' me, Youngjae." Father scolded.

Then he took me and Yoongi to my old room.

"Now where will you be sleeping?" He asked Yoongi as I wander around my room.

"He can sleep with me." I suggested.

My Father looked at me curiously,
"We live together anyways....." Yoongi shyly said scratching his head.

"And I didn't know any of that." Father crossed his arms.

I innocently smiled and looked away.
"The others know." I said referring to my brothers.

We went back to the car to get our stuff and put them in my room.

I really wonder how long we will be here. Also, Namjoon suggested to do our homeworks but he won't answer all of it.

So that we can catch up in a way.

"Your bed is nice." Yoongi said snuggling my pillows.

"There is probably no bed that isn't nice to you." I scoffed.

"You look like Seongwu, you sure he is adopted?" He said sitting up.

"Uh yeah." I shrugged.

What is he trying to say though?

"Anyways, let's go now." I said pulling him up so we can go downstairs and leave.

"Noona!" Seongwu exclaimed and did grabby hands at me.

I smiled and took him from Youngjae's arms.

He rested his head on my shoulders and looked at Yoongi.

"Hello" He said at him.

Yoongi smiled and waved.

"Are you noona's husband?" He said.

And I glared at Youngjae who ran away laughing as me and Dad shook our heads.

"He isn't my—"

"Yes. I am." Yoongi said and I looked at him.

"No you're not." I glared at him as he cheekily smile.

"Well I wouldn't be here if I am not." He wiggled his brows.

"Ughh Dad~" I whined hoping to get his help atleast.

My Dad just shrugged and my hopes fell down.

We used Youngjae's car as Yoongi doesn't know which way to go if we will use his.

Next topic for them is Yoongi's wealth. Which currently is the thing he is boasting about now.

"And that is clearly the reason why your daughter accepted me." He grinned with mock on his tone.

"Duh, that is so not true." I said and shifted gently so Seongwu can sleep.

"Well, knowing you..." Youngjae teased.

"I am not a gold digger!" I half yelled since were inside a car and I don't want to wake Seongwu.

Youngjae's driving, Dad is beside him.
Me and Yoongi at the back while Seongwu is sleeping laying on our laps.

"Aww~ Look at you two, are you planning to make a friend for Seongwu or adopt him?" Youngjae said laughing along with Dad.

"Yah you two. I swear.." I rolled my eyes. I am not saying I ain't blushing but I am.

More like red paint kept on splashing on my face as they continue with their teasing.

"Oh very soon." Yoongi added teasingly.