‡12‡

We stopped at a gas station after an hour. I was waiting for Yoongi but I got bored so I decided to look around the convenience store.

I saw a pack of gummy bears so I took it, I also took two pack of chips and two water bottles.

I went to the counter, there's not much people around except for two old ladies.

The guy who is working at the cashier winked at me as he took the stuffs.
I got weirded out so I look away, that's when I realise something.

I forgot my wallet.

He said the total and I got startled.
"Uhm, may I go back? I'll just get my wallet from my car.." I asked and he raised an eyebrow before smirking.

"You can pay this with something else. I might throw this stuffs..." He said and wiggled his brows.

Ew shit. But damn, that's the last pack of gummy bear, and the chips is last too.

I saw someone put money on the counter and added three lollipops.
I was about to say I was first but I looked up.

"Here. And don't you say those stuffs to her." He said and glared at the guy.

The guy scoffed, "Who could you be?" He teasingly asked.

I held back his arms as he tried to charge at him.

"Could you please finish so we can leave?" I said to the guy getting annoyed.

He took the money and gritted his teeth and put in in a paper bag.

"See you, beautiful." He winked at me.

"Yoongi." I said before he could even react, he took the bag and we walked away as he held my hand tightly.

"Why aren't you asking permission?" He said with his tone a bit odd.

"I don't have too. Besides you found me anyways." I said back as I enter the car.

He clicked his tongue, "Yeah. I found you before that bastard could say more things."

"It's not a big deal, I forgot my wallet and he—" I was cut off when he started the car and drove immediately.

"Slow down." I said sternly.

He slowed down a bit but I saw his jaw clenched and I just sighed.

I put my seatbelt on and I leaned back and stared at the window.

After a few minutes I spotted something and sat up.

"Wait! Stop the car!" I chimed and he did as I told.

I quickly went out and went inside the bakery as Yoongi followed.

"Why are we here?" He said and looked around.

We heard a gasped and I was immediately engulfed by two pair of arms.

"Rin! We miss you!" I heard and hugged them back. "I miss you too!" I said back.

We pulled away and we laughed. "Aunty, Uncle." I said.

"How are you? Are you doing good in your school?" They both said.

"Yes. But I have to go here, emergency." I frowned.

"Ah yes, I heard about Seongwu." Aunty said.

"Oh yeah. Meet Yoongi, Min Yoongi." I said and he bowed at them but still confused of who are they.

"Are you her boyfriend? You better be nice even though you are handsome, kid." Uncle said.

He nodded, "I am." He said with confidence but made them laugh anyways.

"They own this bakery, this is dad's, basically all of us, favorite." I explained to him.

"It's good you found time to come back here in Incheon.  You want the cheesecake? Don't worry I'll get you one for free." Uncle said and I bowed.

"Thank you." I smiled. The cheesecake is our favourite.

"Yoongi, Rin. You know you can sit down." Aunty said and walked back at the counter.

We sat at one of the tables. I examined the whole place and nothing even changed.

Except for some new cakes and other bread.

"They knew me and my family, we always go here ever since I was young. They even made a friendship with dad." I smiled at the memories that flowed back.

"You sure loved this place." He said and looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked him a bit worry as he turned serious.

"You love me, right?" He suddenly said and it shocked me.

"Of course I do. What are you—"

"No matter what?" He added, "Yes, no matter what." I assured him.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay! That's enough love birds, here's your cake." Uncle said out loud.

"Thank you." We both said and bowed. "Send our regards to your family, okay?" Aunty said and clung on his arm.

I nodded and smiled.

"Is Yugyeom here?" I asked as I remember him.

I saw Yoongi tensed at the name and looked at me confused.

"Ah no, but he'll be visiting the hospital." Uncle said and I nodded .

We said goodbyes and went back to our car.

I never knew that promise could change my life.