‡10‡

Is it natural to see the known playboys in school, running around the school garden chasing each other because of a damn sandwich?

Except for the sleepyhead, of course.

Goeun and me shook our heads at them. Disappointed but not surprise.

I saw Jimin and Taehyung pouted and crossed their arms and walk towards us.

"Noona~" They both said.

Go-eun raised her eyebrow at them, obviously because I am younger than them.

But its okay, since their mind is not mature enough. Except in the *coughs* bed *coughs*.

"Let's go buy ice cream!~" They both said and pulled me and Jimin also pulled Go-eun.

Since Yoongi's head was laying on my lap, he fell on the ground. He groaned and stood up as we wait to witness each others death.

He glared at the two since they still have their hands holding mine.

The others stopped and look at us as Namjoon munched on the sandwich.

"Yah! Who told you to touch my girlfriend?! And how dare you disturb my sleep?!" He snapped. I guess Yoongi doesn't like Jimin the way I see how it is.

"Sorry." The two said and quickly ran away, forgetting about the fact that they're still holding me.

And I can't fucking catch up with them. So this is how fast they run away from Yoongi. The others run with us too.

"Yah! W-wait—" I said trying to run as fast as I can.

"And you have the nerves to steal her?! I'm going to kill you!" I heard Yoongi said which isn't that far.

I know he is going to catch me. Only me.

Because when we spotted the Ice cream store, Jimin and Taehyung let go of me and I,the clumsy one fell.

"Oops, sorry!" They exclaimed before dashing inside.

I felt a scratch on my elbow. I rubbed on it, it has blood streaks but doesn't hurt that much.

"Oh my god! My daughter are you okay?!" I heard Jin exclaimed.

"I'll get them." Jungkook happily said. Oooh kinky.

"Those idiots.." Namjoon and Goeun said. "Sunshine is you dead?!?" Hosoek said being too exaggerate.

Yoongi pushed them away as I tried to stand up, partially failing.

He scanned me and I tried my best to hide the bruise as Jin gulped and covered it with his hands but Yoongi slapped it away.

I heard him growl and stared at the bruise like it's something that will kill me.

"Let's go home." He pulled me.

"Huh? B-but w-w-wait—" Noooo my ice cream.
"Hyung!" A smiling Jungkook said coming out of the store holding the two by their collars. Tf das kinky.

OK stahp with that.

Yoongi look back at them and narrowed his eyes, glaring.
I awaited his next move since I badly want ice cream.

"Beat them up." He said and I widened my eyes. Processing if that is a true statement.

I look at Jin and the others who shrugged, at Yoongi, at Goeun then at Jungkook and he smirked.

"Nooooooo! Hyuuuung pleeeaaaseee!!!" The two whined.

"Wow this is the first time Yoongi trusted Jungkook." Namjoon said and we looked at him.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult but it's true." Hoseok said.

"And for you woman. This is the 4th time you disobeyed me this day." Yoongi said and I can already see my grave.

"I-I-wha-I-yo—" I mentally had a panic attack before Yoongi pulled me again.

We reached our house and he still is pulling me up to our room. Oh no.

I know I should've stopped that Kinky shit 'bout the three.

This is so not gonna happen. I am going to lost my freedom. Im not thinking about what will happen, right?

"No, wait— Yoongi— I" I stuttered as he opened the door.

I tried pushing him away to escape but he caught me back.

He dragged me and pushed me on the bed and I bounced 'cause it is a fluffy king-sized bed.

"No candies! Anything that you like!" He said and slammed the door.

I stuck my tongue out and pouted, and raised both my middle fingers at the door.

"Fuck you." I said.

"I heard that!" I heard him yell and felt him going inside again so I quickly remove my shoes and covered myself with a blanket and pretended to sleep.