‡5‡

Me and Yoongi went outside as we had finished our lunch immediately.

He said he wanted fresh air, I nodded but he didn't tell me he wants to go with me.

And now I am quite arguing with him about the 'favor' Mr. Ong asked me to do.

"Yoongi.." I said. To get on his nerves? Probably. Insert sarcasm.

You might notice that I would whine his name a bit when we argue or something.

And it's to calm him down.

I feel that he's glaring at me but I am not sure since I have my head down.

"Look, if they are good listeners. I'll be home as soon as possible" I argued.

"That doesn't change the fact that they're all boys!" He glared.

"Jennie isn't a boy, neither Seulgi" I said.

"Two girls. Five boys." He gritted.

"Three girls. Five boys" I corrected him.

"What if-" I stopped him before he rage about what he is going to say.

"Nothing is going to happen. I can defend myself." I said crossing my arms.

"No. I will be there in the library while you tutor them" He said and a group of people approached us.

"But hyung~" Someone whined.

"No, Tae. Never in a million years" Seokjin said and fanned himself.

Tae pouted but quickly smiled when he saw me.

"Hello!" He exclaimed and ran to hug me.

For the fact that I am sitting down on the fountain of the school, it is clear there is water behind me.

He hugged me and I can't carry the weight he suddenly put over me.

And I was expecting us to fall and swim unexpectedly.

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he stood me up,"Don't join my girlfriend with you and your dumb actions and keep your fucking hands to yourself".

Tae sat up by the help of Jungkook who eventually caught him.

Tae might be very much childish but I can assure you that he has kissed a lot of girls.

Go-eun tapped my soulder and I turn to her, "I heard you guys arguing".

"Just for your information, Rin." She started.

"The favor was tutoring? Jennie, Seulgi, Mingyu, Sungjae, and Donghyun doesn't even need tutor when their grades are quite good." She added and Yoongi eyed her.

"Though Bambam, Xiumin and, Jimin does need tutor" She added and Yoongi looked at the person who was mentioned last.

"You're included?" He asked.

Go-eun chuckled, "Not him. There's a new Jimin in school, a girl. Four girls, 4 boys".

"Shin Jimin..." I said. Oh yeah that bad-ass looking short-haired girl who has the height as me but still quite taller than me.

"Yeah I heard about her" I shrugged.

"Ooooh! I wanna meet her!" Jimin blurted and licked his lips.

"Hyung." Jungkook said.
"Just." Taehyung said.
"Eww." Kookie and Tae said.

Of course, if you insulted your friend there is no time that they didn't punch you or slap you.

But in this situation, Jimin sometimes has the temper of Yoongi. So a few seconds ago we had Hoseok said, "Run" to Kookie and Tae.

And they have Jimin chasing them.

Yoongi then snapped,
"See! I told you! This might be a trap or something or..Mr. Ong's plan or Somi..." He realized what he said.

"Where is Somi?!?" He yelled he was about to run when Jin and Namjoon held him.

"Hyung, we're not even sure." Namjoon said struggling to keep him.

The running three stopped when they saw what's happening.

"Somi! I'll get y- Namjoon! Get off me!" Yoongi struggled.

"Yoongi calm down" Jin scolded. Well let's say me and Jin has the power to calm this guy down.

I just watch my boyfriend struggle from their arms, glaring to who knows where.

I felt a hug and lean on it. "It's me" And I quickly yelped.

"Hoseok! I thought you're Go-eun" I exclaimed.

"Actually, it was her idea" He said and pointed to Go-eun.

She laughed, "I thought it's going to scare you".

"Ahh? Hyung?" Jimin said to Hoseok.

We turned to him and he looked like he's about to pee himself.

"Why?" Hoseok worriedly asked.

"Hoseok, you should know to be worried about yourself...like..." Jin joined.

"Like?" Hoseok said and I am still in the process of what's wrong.

"Well we didn't calmed Yoongi hyung down so yeah worry about yourself" Namjoon added.

"Like what?" Hoseok asked again annoyed.

Is it just me or- oh.god.

"Like running from Yoongi hyung" Tae and Kookie said in unison.

Hoseok looked behind me and I did too, Yoongi now looks like a raging bull ready to catch the red cloth which is Hoseok.

The ball of sunshine lost his light and eventually screamed and run for his life due to the fact that the moon is chasing after him.

Aishh...Yoongi...

Hoseok ran in front of me, and I managed to catch Yoongi.

"Rin! Let me go!" Yoongi said and I am just holding his arm, he lowkey likes it that Im holding em.

"Oh my lovely Rin! I knew you are going to sa-" Hoseok didn't finish when Yoongi tried to charge at him again since he thought I loosen the grip on his arm.

But no, I yanked him back.
The others laughing their asses of what just happened.

"Too clingy Hoseokie.." Go-eun smiled.

But me, my mind is still worried about the tutoring thing that is going to happen.

And how I am gonna calmed this dude down.