‡15‡

He waited as they entered the room first and stood there until a few seconds.

As he opened the door, hearing laughter, his face turned a lot sour seeing the same man hugging what's his.

He was too touchy.

And he doesn't like it. Never.

"Alright. I'll be going now." Yugyeom spoke. He saw Yoongi and bowed at him. "It's nice to meet you." He told him.

There was still awkwardness between them, but Yoongi manage to force a smile and patted his shoulder.

"Same here." He shortly said.

As Yugyeom exited, they started eating the food they bought.

Rin noticed how quiet and emotionless Yoongi looks so as he took a bite of his food she nudged him but he didn't look her way.

"Hey..." She whispered but didn't get a response, even a hum wasn't heard.

Is he ignoring me?

What did I do even?

"Yoongi..." She tried again and as much as Yoongi loves it when his name comes from her he still ignored her.

"Seongwu, wake up, you need to eat." Youngjae said and as the little boy woke up, their father assisted him.

Resulting for them to be busy and distracted, Rin took this chance to try and get her boyfriend's attention once again.

She thought of something he likes which is kissing him.

She pecked him on the cheeks, waiting for him to even flinch.....none.

She did it again, a bit longer.

Still no response.

But as much as Yoongi likes it, he tried his best to not smile, his heart leaping at each of the kisses but held his feelings back.

This lady trying to kill me, first she flirts with another man and now she teases me. Wait till we get home.

This just made Rin upset and might've just give Yoongi time for himself.

She sighed and said, "Fine, you won't get anything anymore." And stood up but was immediately pulled back.

She glanced at him, and he's....still not looking at her. She was about to say something but a knock interrupted.

And for sure, she saw him smirk.

Their Father went and opened the door to reveal the doctor.

"I am here to inform you that your son is a victim of food poisoning. I would like to know if you, by any chance know what was the last thing he ate before?" The doctor said and they all looked at the small boy who looked down.

He glanced at the man beside his sister to see him gave a small smile which gave him a bit of encouragement to talk.

"I-I'm not sure, from w-what I-I remember is the lunch in school which tastes bad so I didn't finish it. A-after that, my stomach started to ache a bit." He said while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Hmm, I see," The doctor said looking at his clipboard. "For now I'll be giving you medicine to take for only two days, but you are able to go home now." He continued.

"Also to inform you, as much to my dismay. I'll be reporting this case to the police. It seems you're not the only child rushed in this hospital and your answers are fair similar. You have same cases as well." He said before biddin a goodbye.