R.T. Arcade games and Water waves

Your pov
"Go, Richie! He's almost dead!" I cheered behind him as he played his arcade game, "You got this trash mouth!".

And with that, he won! He got to be on the leaderboard, when he had to type in his name I told him he should put his nickname. He did.

Richie and I walked to the quarry together smiling, you see Bill told us we go at noon.
But Richie and I left early so we used the time in the arcade, when we got to a straight concrete road we both hopped on our bikes and raced towards the quarry.

"I'm gonna win trash mouth!"

"In your dreams n/n!"

I peddled faster and just as I was about to reach the end Richie beat me to it by running and pulling his bike alongside him, we landed on the grass laughing like idiots as we waited for Bill and the others. Once they arrived, we all stripped down to little to nothing but our undergarments.

"Who wants to go first?" Richie asked, silence....." I'll go," I said taking a few steps back. I started running towards the edge but at the last second, I grabbed Richie's wrist and pulled him down with me causing a high-pitched scream to come out of his mouth. I laughed at the way down, and we both landed in the water laughing.

Next thing we knew Billy and Stanley jumped together, whilst Ben held out his hand to Eddie telling him to hold it when he jumps. Eddie quickly jumps off the cliff, Ben confused, still follows. We all laughed and played around in the water as I felt myself rising, I looked down to see Richie smiling up at me; I smiled back. Soon enough Stanley rode on Bill's shoulders trying to push me off Richie, he succeeded but as soon as Richie and I fell, Richie pulled Bill's leg from underwater causing him to fall with Stanley.

We all got out of the water for a brief break, Bill and Stanley were sitting on the grass talking whilst Eddie and Ben were getting to know each other more. While all this was happening Richie stared at your perfectly sculpted body, he wished he could own that curvy body of yours, he wish he could claim it his and only his. Eddie noticed love-sick Richie and smacked the back of his head, quit staring and bust a move. As if it was on cue the song: "Bust a Move" started to play on the radio.

He ignored Eddie and continued to stare, not long after I felt eyes staring. I turned and saw Richie's pink face and big eyes on me, he quickly looked away and pretended nothing ever happened and joined Eddie and Ben's conversation.

I giggled, oh Richie.