M.W. 3 Missing not dead

Your pov
My phone started ringing, Richie and I were in my house and he was telling tales about Derry. I walked to the phone and answered it, "where are you?" Mike's voice said with worry.

"Not with you" I hung up And I could hear Richie's laughter in the backround, I walked up to him and saw him wiping his tears.

"I'm so proud of my bestie!" He cheered and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back, He was talking to me about Eddie Kaspbrak. A boy he fell in love with, He kept saying how cute he was with his little fanny pack and all. This is why I allow Richie to call me names, simply because he is gay.

We heard a knock on my door and instantly knew it was Mike, Richie answered it. Here we go again.."What do you want Mike?" He lent on the doorframe. "Where's y/n?" Richie rolled his eyes, "she doesn't want to see you, I mean who would want to see their crush kissing some other bitch?"

It's like someone hit mike's head with a brick. 'Crush?' Wow, "Richie let me in."
Richie shook his head. "Let me In".
"Sorry no assholes allowed", Mike rolled his eyes and pushed Richie away making his way inside. The boys stared at eachother,
...
...
...
"You planned this didn't you?" Richie nodded.

Mike's pov
I entered the house greeting a very angry y/n. Ah shit. "Y/n I'm sorry ok? I didn't know what I was doing. She kissed me and I was confused-"

"It's fine.." I looked at her in confusion, "you never really knew how to kiss a girl" she snickered, "h-hey!" My face turned red.
She walked towards me and hugged my torso, "Mike.."

"The whole thing with Richie coming over was planned"

"I hate you y/n"

"I love you too Mike"