M.W. Me or Her?

Eleven's pov
I stood across from y/n, our faces bruised and bloody. That bitch trying to steal MY mike, if she didn't have such flexibility this would've been so easy.

We were both panting, Mike and the party were staring at us with fear.

"Jane! Stop it!" Max yelled stepping forward, without warning I felt a stinging pain in my stomach. I looked up and saw y/n kicking my abdomen continuosly, Once dropped to the floor I coughed out blood and used all my remaining energy to throw her across the room knocking her out in the process.

"Y/n!" Will ran towards her, along with Max and Lucas. Dustin looked as if he was choosing who to go to but finally decided on her. Mike.

I stared at him helplessly, He gave in and ran towards me. This action triggered Lucas, "are you fucking serious? She almost killed y/n!" He stepped closer. Mike stood up, "so?! I love her!". "Really? Or are you just way to desprate to get a girlfriend?"

Mike shook his head, "Listen Lucas, I Love El ok! Get over it!". "Oh Really?" "Yes!"
"THEN WHAT THE HELL WAS YESTERDAY ABOUT" Mike stood still, "yesterday?" I looked up at him for an explanation.

Will stood up looking enraged "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! FIRST YOU MAKE OUT WITH Y/N NOW YOU'RE DENYING IT?"

"SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER!...I'd even go as far to say that,...that someone is me" Will stares Mike directly in the eye. "No! I love her!" Mike protested, "WHAT 👏 THE 👏 FUCK 👏" Dustin entered the conversation. "Who do you even love Michael? Jesus Christ!"

"I-I don't know" He looked down, "WOOOOOWWW" Max sassed, "What happened to you attitude Wheel boy?"
I was crying, Mike made out with y/n? While dating me? Unbelieveable!
I stood up and slapped Michael across his face, The face That I still love.
And walked towards y/n, and kneeled beside her helping her up.

She sobbed, "I-Im sorry El...I didn't know you both were- were..were dating! He said you left him.." I hugged her, Feeling pity for the used girl. We are not the responsible, Mike is not the victim. It was the other way around.

Will took y/n from me and hugged her, she was sobbing on his shoulder. I looked at mike, "so who do you choose? Y/n or I?" I piped up, my voice raspy and worn out from screaming earlier. Mike stood still, SHOOK  from the question...

"I-I um-I love..-um-" I rolled my eyes, He wasn't worth it really. He hurt me AND my best friend! Readers, Never get a man like this. Like ever. Will gently sat y/n down beside Lucas and Max then walked towards Michael and pushed him to the ground

"What is wrong with you?" Mike bit his bottom lip, he knew Will had major hots for y/n and he just hurt her. God he was a nut job.

Mike stood up, "I love Eleven." Y/n stood up and walked away. Will, Lucas, Dustin and Max following The four had a look of grimace towards Mike, I stared at him.

He walked towards me and hugged me, I pushed away and slapped him across the face.

"Congratulations"