E.K. Dying cattle

Your pov
I sat near the sewer's entrance, I had no purpose and Family. Why not let a Demon clown kill me? Wow. That rhymed.
I entered and to my sarcasm I found the one and only, Pennywise.

"Hey pennywise my dude- hey um..can you kill me?" I waited for a response, He kinda looked scared and shook at the same time.
He shook it off and smiled, "My dear, for your bravery of facing me! I will award you a purpose, Be my apprentice. A junior clown!" I shrugged, "yeah ok"

That lead me to my life now! Wearing worn out costumes and a bunch of make up, I dont even know where pennywise gets this shit. But it's worth it, my job is to lead kids to the sewage canal. Nothing too special but hey it's a job. Today I saw a short boy with sred shorts and a fanny pack, I felt something I didn't feel for myself. Love. Cliché yeah I know but Spectzum has no other ideas so deal with it.

'Hello Y/n! Capture that boy for me will you? I'm quite hungry' I freezed, should I? ...
FUCK NO. I just expierienced somthing I haven't experienced for a long time, I'm not losing it. I simply nodded and got dressed in  civilian clothes and rose from the canal looking neat, I approached him.

"Hi! What's your name?"

"Eddie Kaspbrak, yours?" He smiled, shit He's cute. "Y/n L/n, are you new here? I haven't seen you around.."

"Yeah, I just moved in..so um you wanna be friends?" He rubbed the back of his neck, shit shit shit. "Sure Eds"

Eddie's pov
"Sure Eds" huh Eds, I like that. Good job Eddie you already made a friend! Your very first one. We walked around town talking, She explained how there was a rumor that a Demon clown is living in the sewers, I shuddered at the thought. But soon shook it off and entered the arcade with her.

"Eddie?" I looked at her, her face glazed with worry and sadness. "Remember that clown I told you about?" A lump formed in my throat, "I-..I know him, I lived with him for a few months-" I stared in fear, "w-what? Stop joking y/n! It's not funny!"

"It gets worse" She teared up, "I'm afraid after I tell you this you'll leave me" she sobbed, "I won't I promise" I held her hand in mine. She sniffled, "Do you realize there are alot of missing kids here?" Sweat trickiling down my forehead. "And the clown eating kids?", "y-yes...".

She took a deep breath, "I helped him lure those kids" she took her hand out of mine and curled up in a ball, "a-an-a-and h-he w-wuh-wanted me t-tuh-to l-luh-lure you" she sobbed so loudly I was sure anyone in the 10 meter radar can hear her, "j-juh-just leave me, I n-nuh-know you want to.." she shivered, She was trust worthy. I know. It's been a year since we became friends and the day we became friends that clown told her to catch me! But she didn't. For a year, for a year she kept me safe. Away from the sewers, I hugged the poor girl. "I'm not leaving" I said sternly, "thank you eddie".

Your pov
It's been a week since I told eddie my secret, nothing changed. Except the new wrist watch my mom bought me, I came back home and was bear hugged by my mom. Maybe she did love me..anyways! Back to the watch! it had an alarm option and a time one! It was black and squared. And most importantly, digital.

I wore it everyday now, eddie kept rambling about how he always wanted a watch like mine. I smiled and told him I would give it to him soon, He was so happy. The smile on his face was so bright it could kill hitler's edgyness. I wrote how much I loved eddie on a small mint green paper and taped it to the bottom of the watch, I signed my name on it. I walked around the corner towards eddie's home, until my foot got grabbed and dragged back under the ground.

Eddie's pov
It's been 8 full years since I've seen y/n..people said she moved, died, kidnapped. I prefer the first option, but how could she not tell me? I have a 6 new friends now. Richie Tozier, Bill Denbrough, Beverly Marsh, Ben Hanscom, Mike Hanlet, Stanley Uris. They were great, not as great as y/n though..Only Richie knows about her, I talked to him about how much I loved her but she moved away..

-Time Skip After They Defeated Pennywise-

We were all panting, Bill saw something in the corner of his eye. A yellow rain coat, with Georgie's full name on it. I felt so sorry for him we all gathered around him and hugged, then I heard something beeping. I turned to my right and saw something I saw 8 years ago, The black square-shaped digital watch y/n promised to give me. I covered my mouth, all this time I thought she had left me. But she hadn't The clown made her, I carefully took the watch in my shaking hands and placed it on my heart. Richie walked towards me slowly, "t-this was h-huh-hers rich..." I sobbed loudly and hugged richie grasping the watch in my hand, I pulled away and noticed a small piece of paper on the bottom of it..

'Dear Eddie,
I'm writing this down now because I don't have enough power to tell you in person. I love you Eddie Kaspbrak, From the moment I saw you. Your smile is so bright it could kill all darkness, your laugh so infectious. Your deep brown eyes so magical, I could stare at them all day long. I love you with every single word in all languages, I hope you read this someday. I love you so much Eddie, Enjoy your new watch!~
                                        ♡♡ Your first friend,
                                                          Y/n L/n♡♡'

It made me want to die, I was so heart broken. I fell to my knees and ugly cried infront of anyone, I was gripping the watch so hard and Richie was trying to calm me down. My first love, My first fall, My first break. I wore the watch on my wrist, I'm never taking it off.