Helpless (A Nash Grier Fanfiction)

Elena seems like a normal 16 year old. She seems to have a great life: She’s involved in many sports, has many friends, a big house, rich parents that love her, and a boyfriend, Brandon. The only problem is that Brandon is abusive towards Elena and nobody knows. Elena’s twin sister Katherine knows something is wrong, but does nothing about it. One day, Elena starts secretly talking to another guy; The one and only Nash Grier. They develop a great friendship until one day Brandon finds out about Elena talking to Nash. What will happen between them? Read to find out!

A/N

Hey Guys! so this is my first ever fanfiction! yay for Lauren! Thank you to Kenzie for the support. anywhore. It might suck. Fair Warning. I have put a lot of thought into how this story will play out but I’m pretty sure it sounds a lot better in my head haha. So since it’s the end of the school year and High School sucks. I will be SUPER busy (Also due to being on the Track team and a travel basketball team) so updating will be a challenge. But June 20th I’m free for the summer and should have lots of time to update so I will update as much as I can in the time being! Also, I love meeting new people so if you want to talk about anything or if you have any suggestions for the story just message me and I will do my best to respond! Bonne Lecture! (that means happy reading in French haha I have a french final soon so thats all I’ve been studying recently, Also thats why all the chapters are going to be French Numbers oops (: )