Chaptire Trois (Chapter 3)

Brandon’s House. Aka Hell itself. .

He makes my life miserable. I have to end things with him.

“Brandon I need t…”

Before I finished his mouth was connected to mine and his tongue was down my throat. His hands roamed around my body and I couldn’t stand the feeling. I tried to push away but it was useless trying to fight against him. I’m weak compared to him and boy did he make me realize it. The more I tried to pull away the more his grip around me tightened. I decided to stop fighting after I could barely breathe. He began to kiss across my jawline and towards my neck. I build up enough strength to push him off of me to only be pulled right back into his strong grasp. He brings his mouth close to my ear and whispers in a harsh tone

“Fighting against me is a turn on. You have no way of stopping what I’m going to do to you”

He smirked at me and crashed his lips back on mine and I knew what was coming. And I didn’t like it. At all

-

Violated. Thats all I feel right now. This isn’t the first time Brandon has, well, done this to me.

I can’t think about it right now. I have to get out of here.

I slowly get up and grab my clothes which are piled up on the floor. I quickly put them back on and grab my phone. Quietly, I make my way to the door and leave.

I must  have gotten lost in my thoughts on the way there because I ran. I ran straight to the boardwalk. This is where i used to run away to when I was younger, like 13 or so. The sound of the ocean always drowned out my bad thoughts and made me feel happy, even when I wasn’t. I start walking down the boardwalk, not watching where I’m going.

I should have known I was going to run into someone.

“Uh- Sorry” I say not bothering to look up, in fear they would see my makeup stained face and ask what’s wrong.

“It’s not a problem beautiful” the guy says back to me. His voice sounds attractive. I can’t help but look up to see who’s in front of me.

I find myself staring into beautiful baby blue eyes that are almost compelling to look at.

“I’m Nash” He says with a smile

“Elena” I say looking down again, feeling embarassed to be meeting him looking like this.

“Is everything Okay? I understand if you don’t want to talk about it with some guy you just met”

“I’m okay.. just.. girl drama” I say, hopefully believeable.

“Oh..” He says not knowing how to respond.

It’s quiet for a moment until I hear his voice again,

“Well, Elena, You know you can just forget about whoever did this to you because you do know when you graduate, chances are you will never see her again and eventually forget the stupid girl fights and none of it will matter anymore” He says, proud of what just came out of his mouth.

I smiled. I’m not sure why but I did. Maybe what he said gave me hope that soon i can move on and forget. I don’t know. I just know I smiled. I managed to say,

“Thank You, Nash”

“You’re Welcome” He said while looking at me with his bright blue eyes. “Why don’t I take you to get some ice cream because when doesn’t ice cream make someone feel better?” I heard him say with a slight laugh.

“I would like that” I said with some confidence.

As we started walking to the Ice cream place all I could think was,

what am I getting myself into?

A\N

Nash’s eyes are brighter than my future.

Foreign Swear Word Of the Day (FSWOTD)

THIS ONE IS FRENCH.

Chienne (shi-en) - Bitch

YAS FOR SWEARING IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.

AAYYYYEEEE. So YAY NASH FINALLY MADE IT IN!! Let me know your thoughts on this chapter!