Chaptire Neuf (Chapter 9)

Well I guess you could say I had a productive afternoon. I spent it watching movies and kissing Nash. Seems legit.

I decided to text Katherine to bring me clean clothes.

From Elena:

Hey can you bring me clean clothes to 6970 The Preserve Way

New Message: Kat t(-.-)t

Sure. Be over soon.

I put my phone in my pocket and go upstairs to Nash’s room, with him following close behind.

“My sister is coming over to bring me clean clothes”

“You know  you could just wear mine” He says

“Well you could have told me that before I told her to come” I respond

He goes into his closet and throws a blue tie-dye t-shirt at me and navy blue sweatpants that have “Grier”stitched small below to lacrosse sticks. I take my sweatshirt off and look at him.

“What?’ he says dumbfoundedly.

“You aren’t watching me change. Turn around.” I state

“Fine bossy pants” he says with a slight chuckle and turns around while I change into his clothes.

“Okay I’m done” I say as I walk into the bathroom to brush my hair. He follows me and wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder.

“May I help you?” I say as I brush through my straight brown hair, making it soft.

“Yeah take a selfie for instagram” He says.

I giggle and take out  my phone. He kisses my cheek and I make a cute face. I look at the picture.

“We’re hot.” He clearly states. “Did I mention that you look cute in glasses?”

All I do is smile and blush like crazy. And yes. I do wear glasses. I have terrible vision but I usually wear contacts.

“Post it on Instagram and tag me”

“No you post it” I say back. “I don’t want Brandon to see it” I say with concern.

“Okay then send it to me”

I do so and send it to him.

About a minute later I get a notification that I was tagged in a picture by @nashgrier. I also get one saying that @nashgrier has started following you. Following those two notifications are about a billion others. I get so many that my phone freezes up and resets itself. Nash notices me looking at my phone in confusion and he chuckles. I wait for my phone to turn back on. When it does the notifications are still coming.

I manage to get my phone open and onto instagram. I search Nash’s name because theres no point in looking through my notifications. When I get to his page I follow him and then look at him in shock.

“How do you have 4.46 million followers?!”

“I got famous off of vine, and well. Here I am. All four of us guys are ‘famous’ ” He says putting famous in air quotes

“I have no words”

“You don’t have to have any” He says while picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He smiles and kisses me. I’m pretty sure my stomach was celebrating the 4th of July early because off went the fireworks. He kept kissing me while he walked over to his bed. He layed me down and climbed on top. He kissed from my lips to my jawline and down to my neck. I tense up when he does this. The memories of Brandon doing it to me before he.. you know.. did that to me, came flooding back.