Chaptire Six (Chapter 6)

I’m not really sure how long we were standing there, but it felt like forever. After Nash had me calmed down enough and I looked decent, we went to the door where Nash stopped me.

“Okay, I’m warning you now. I live with 3 other guys so our house might be a little messy since the maid doesn’t come until this weekend”

Maid? What are these people rich?

“Um, okay”

He opens the door and grabs my hand and holds it tightly. He brings me into the living room and what I see is two people, making out on the couch. Nash lets go of my hand and throws a pillow at them.

“Hey idiot we have a guest” Nash says, grabbing my hand again.

“Oh shit sorry” says the guy who was on top of the girl. He gets up and introduces himself.

“Hey I’m Shawn and sorry you walked in on that” He says kinda nervously.

I just smile.

The girl then introduces herself: “Hi I’m Leila” She says with a warm smile. Shes stunning. She has long dirty blonde hair and is very tall, taller than me and I’m 5’6, and thin.  Shes wearing dark high waisted jeans and a white cropped shirt.

I quietly manage to say “I’m Elena”

They both look at me with a bit of confusion but let it go when they see Nash glaring at them.

“Nash, dude what happened to your face?” he says referring to the dried blood and bruises

“Oh you know, just got into a fight and all” he says proudly

“I’m scared to see the other guy” Shawn says with a laugh and then turns back to me.

“Well it was nice to meet you Elena” Shawn says with a smile “I’m almost positive i will see you around here again” He says with a slight laugh and hits Nash’s shoulder before walking back over to the couch. Leila looks at me for a minute before speaking,

“If you ever need someone to talk to, just find me and i’ll be happy to help” She says with a big smile

“Thanks” I give her a slight smile before she walks back over to the couch and sits with Shawn

Nash then pulls me out of the room and into the kitchen.

“Do you mind helping me clean up my face?” he asks

I get a paper towel and put some water on it a gently clean his lip and wipe under his nose. He winces in pain when I touch his lip.

“I’m sorry” I say, feeling bad for hurting him more.

“No. no it’s not you’re fault” He replies with a slight smile. “Now come on, theres someone else i want you to meet” he says taking hold of my hand again. We go upstairs and up to a closed door and knocks on it.

“What do you want?!” yells an attractive voice from the other side of the door.

“Do you want to meet Elena!?” Nash yells back

I hear some shifting around before a tan, dark haired boy with beautiful brown eyes opens the door. He runs his hand through his hair.

“Hey beautiful I’m Cameron. A.K.A Nash’s best friend” He smiles at me

“Hi” I smile back at him

“How’s my Nashy treating you?”

“Good” I pause “Great actually”

“Glad to hear it” he says and then looks at Nash. “Nash are you okay? You look a little banged up” He says kinda concerned.

“Yeah I’m alright” He says smiling

“Oh well in that case I’ll let you two get back to.. whatever you were doing. It was nice meeting you Elena” He says with a smile and then turns and goes back into his room.

I turn and look at Nash who is already looking at me.

“I like your friends, they seem nice” I say

“Well there’s still one more. His name is Aaron and hes out on a date with his girlfriend tonight, but he should be back later” He says as he walks me down the hall to what I’m guessing is his room. He opens the door and lets me walk in first. I look around. His room is huge. It’s simple. It has big white walls with a wood finish. He has a queen bed with a puffy navy blue comforter. There is a huge flat screen mounted on the wall. In the corner there is a desk with his computer set up. I sit on the bed and look at him to find out he was watching me. He quickly looks away with red appearing on his cheeks. He’s so cute I can’t take it. I kick my shoes off and sit up against the headboard and motion for him to come sit next to me. When he does I rest my head on his shoulder.

“Thank you, for what you did for me tonight, it means a lot.”

He puts his arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t worry about it. I could never let some asshole hurt you.” He replies, sounding a bit angry and upset.

“Well I’m breaking up with him right now.”

I take out my phone and text brandon

To:Brandon

We’re over.

New Message: Brandon

I never wanted you anyways you worthless slut.

I stare at the message for a moment. I feel the tears begin to form. I choke them back and delete the messages. I feel a kiss on the top of my head.

“You don’t need him Elena. You’re deserve so much better than him. He’s not worth the tears” He moves his hand down to my waist and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his torso and put my head on his shoulder and we just sit like that in silence until he finally asks me the question I hoped he wouldn’t.

“Has Brandon ever hurt you before?”

A/N

BONJOUR MES AMIS. COMMENT CA VA? PARCE QUE JE SUIS TRES BIEN.

FSWOTD

du dum hora

Meaning “You dumb whore” in Swedish

YAY FOR 2 UPDATES IN 2 DAYS. OKAY SO YAAS I INTRODUCED MY FRIEND LEILA YAASSS GO CHECK OUT HER STORIES (@idc_leila) AND YES I KNOW I SUCK FOR CLIFFHANGERS BUT OH WELL. ITS LATE AND I NEED SLEEP. SO I DECIDED TO TYPE INSTEAD OF STUDY FOR MY FINALS BECAUSE SCREW FINALS OOPS. AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 90 READS!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!(: