Chaptire Douze (Chapter 12)

“You stupid whore” He slapped me again. The stinging pain in my cheek was unbearable.

“Please stop” I plead, “what do you want from me?”

“You know what I want. You know what I’m going to get too” He says dragging me up to his bedroom.

“Brandon please stop!” I say, squirming around to get out of his grasp.

“Please stop”

“Please stop”

“Please stop”

I bolt awake, breathing heavily and sweating. I hear faint sounds of thunder and rain outside.

Looking next to me I see Nash looking at me with concern. I crawl into his arms and bury my face into his bare chest.

“Is everything okay? he says while rubbing circles on my back.

“Just a bad dream” I say, trying hard not to think about it.

He kisses my head and begins to run his fingers through my hair, twirling it around his fingers.

He begins to whisper things in my ear’

“I won’t let him hurt you”

“You’re perfect”

“I don’t get how he could hurt someone like you. Like what is life”

He pauses.

“Ball is life”

I giggle. What is wrong with him?

“Ball don’t lie either”

By now hes also softly chuckling to himself.

“Ball so hard motherfuckers want to find me”

“Nash shut up” I say while still giggling

“I’m sorry. I got off topic” He says while while his lips curl into a smile  with his eyes closed.

God why was he so attractive. He cheekbones, his smile, his hair, his lips. He’s perfect

He opens one eye and looks at me. I quickly look away, the smile never leaving his face. He kisses my head one more time.

“Lets try and go back to sleep, seeing as it’s 2:30am” He says

I nod and yawn. I close my eyes and let myself drift back to sleep while laying in his arms.

-

The next morning I wake up from Nash falling off the bed. I sit up and look off the bed. I laugh at him before getting up and helping him up. He hugs me tightly.

“Good morning beautiful” He says in the sexiest morning voice ever.

I get on my tip toes and kiss him lightly, his hands sliding down to my waist to hold me up.

We are interrupted by a knock on the door.

“I made breakfast!” Kenzie says

“We will be right down” Nash says back

“Okay use protection!” She says while giggling and running back downstairs.

He quickly pecks my lips before we both walk downstairs.

Once we get into the kitchen we sit at the counter. Shawn and Leila are also at the counter, shoving waffles in their faces, while Aaron, Kenzie, and Cameron are talking at the table. Nash doesn’t hesitate to put three waffles on his plate and dig in. Me on the other hand, doesn’t eat. I’m just not hungry I guess. He offers me some but I just turn it down.