Chaptire Quatre (Chapter 4)

The walk to the ice cream place was silent. I’m not sure if he didn’t know what to talk about or if he was nervous. It seemed like a mix of both. I decided not to tell Nash about Brandon. I think Nash would be a good friend to have around and I don’t want him to be scared away by my insane boyfriend.

Once we arrive he holds the door open for me. I respond with a small “Thank You” and smile.

We get in line and order. I get a simple small chocolate cone with chocolate sprinkles. Nash orders vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. He stops me when he sees me searching my pockets for money.

“I got it” He says with a smile and pays for our ice cream.

“Thank you, again, but you didn’t have too” I respond quietly.

“Its really no problem” he says back confidently.

I stand for what seems forever staring into his bright blue eyes. I can’t get enough of them. It seems like they’re compelling me to look into them. God he’s good looki… I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard his voice.

“I knew I was attractive but not that attractive” he says with a slight chuckle and he begins to walk towards an open table.

I feel my cheeks turn bright red and I follow him and sit across from him, avoiding eye contact to minimize the awkwardness.

When I finish my ice cream I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and look at it. Brandon.

B~ Where the hell are you. I woke up and you were gone. I’m at your house now and you’re not. You better not be whoring around like I bet you are. Come home now or you’ll be sorry.

My facial expressions must have told Nash something was up.

“Is everything okay beautiful?” I hear him say.

Stop Nash. Stop making me like you. I can’t have this conflict in my life. I don’t want you to get hurt.

“Yeah, everything is fine, just my dad wanting me home” I say standing up.

“Wait.” he says, stopping me. “text me sometime?” He says kinda shyly. I was actually really cute.

“Sure” I say with a slight smile.

We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes. I watch him walk in the opposite direction before I take off running back to my house.

-

-

I finally get back to my house and stop running to catch my breath before taking a terrifying first step inside. I don’t know what hes going to do to me. I close the door behind me and slowly walk into the living room. I see Brandon sitting at the kitchen counter. My mom must have let him in before she left for work. That leaves me and him alone in the house. My dad is still at work and Katherine is god knows where.

He stands up and turns and gives me the death stare and says in a very pissed off tone: “Alright now explain where you were” he walks over to me.

I shrink away in fear before responding, “I-I was at the boardwalk”

“Doing what? Being the little slut you are I’m sure there is more to this story”

“I was alone. I just wanted to walk down the boardwalk for a bit” I say slightly turning my head to look at him when i talk.

“I don’t believe you” He says and that’s when I stinging on my left cheek. I put my hand on my cheek and cringe in pain. “What’s the whole story? It would be a lot easier for you if you just told the truth”

“I am telling the truth! I promise I am!” I say almost as a plead.

He pushes me into the wall causing me to lose my balance and fall.

“GET UP NOW” he screams right into my ear. I quickly push aside all the pain and slowly stand up only to be thrown into the table next to the couch. I hit my head on the corner and drop like a brick. I put my hand on my forehead to feel a warm liquid. Blood. I look and Brandon with sad eyes, hoping something would get to him and make him stop. Nothing. He grabs my arm tightly and yanks me up.

“Make me a BLT. You know how I like it.”

And with that he pushes me towards the kitchen causing me to lose my balance and fall again. I quickly get up and go into the kitchen. I start putting together his sandwich and when I finish I bring it to him.

He takes one bite before taking the sandwich throwing it at me, causing the bacon, lettuce, and tomato to go all over the floor.

“Bacon wasn’t cooked right. Goddam you stupid bitch. You can’t do anything right today” He then stands up and looks at me in disgust and shakes his head and leaves. Just like that. He walks out. Not another word. I quickly clean up the floor and the kitchen and go upstairs into my room to take a shower.

-

-

Midnight.

Too many thoughts are going through my head right now. I can’t stand myself. I’m such a fuck up. I’m glad nobody at school knows about Brandon hurting me.

I get up and go into the bathroom. I can’t believe I’m lowering myself to this. I know i shouldn’t but, its the only way I can think of to get my feelings out. I can’t talk to anyone. As much as I want too. I can’t.

I take my razor and break it and take one of the blades. I take a deep breath .

“This ones for you Brandon” I whisper to myself before slowly sliding the blade across my wrist

A/N

AAYYOOOO

(FSWOTD)

Tunte- Fag in German.

YAY SO I FINALLY UPDATED!! okay so lets get one thing straight. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND SELF HARM ARE NOT OKAY. I DO NOT SELF HARM NOR HAVE I EXPERIENCED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. IT IS NOT OKAY AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO IF YOU NEED HELP OR ARE EXPERIENCING ONE OF THE TWO THINGS. I’m here to talk to so just message me (:

ON A HAPPIER NOTE. me and @Kenzie_idek  and @idc_leila ARE SURPRISINGLY REALLLY CLOSE. LIKE I LOVE THESE BITCHES. go check out their stories!!

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter!