Chaptire Deux (Chapter Two)

I watch as he walks, more like struts, over to me. He is wearing a black muscle shirt and khaki shorts. He’s always trying to show off his biceps to everyone. I have to admit. His biceps are nice, he’s really strong. Trust me just ask the bruises on my arms.

I smile when I see him just to please him.  He takes his seat next to me and  snakes his arm around my waist roughly pulls me close to him. He kisses me hard and forces his tongue into my mouth. I hate PDA. I could feel eyes slowly starting to fall on us. I slowly begin to pull away but I guess he caught on I could feel him tighten his grip on me.

Just then the teacher walked in. She glared directly at us and sternly said, “School is no place for that kind of behavior. Don’t let me see it again or you will be written up.”

I shrunk away from Brandon only to receive a death stare from him. He wasn’t happy and that was not a good sign.

--

After school I talked with Brittany and told her that I couldn’t hang out with her after school and explained why. I guess i kinda lied to her about it and said Brandon had planned a surprise date for use after school. I mean, yes he surprised me by demanding i go to his house, but it would be far from a date.

I go to Brandon’s locker and wait for him to get his things. I text Katherine and tell her i will be at Brandon’s house and to leave without me. She responds with a simple okay and I put my phone back in my back pocket. I look up and look around and see some guy staring at me. I don’t know his name but he looks familiar. I try not to look back for fear Brandon will see it. Unfortunately, he caught me and stood up and shoved his backpack into my hand and walked over to the guy. I turn around, I can’t watch what’s about to happen.

~Brandon’s POV~

This douchbag needs to be put in his place. Elena is MINE and nobody elses.

I walk up to the guy and my fist makes connection with his face. I put all my force into the hit and he falls to the ground with a thud.

“ Don’t EVER look at MY girlfriend again. EVER. And if i ever see you looking again. I will hurt you. Even worse. So don’t let there be a next time”

I walk back to Elena and grab my backpack from her and sling it over my shoulder and grab her hand and pulls her out of there. She’s lucky to have me.

A/N

Hey!! I know. It’s pretty short. But I might post another chapter tonight too! For all of you confused the guy Brandon hit was not Nash. I decided that I don’t want to introduce him yet. There is chance that he will be in next chapter though! No promises though! Let me know your thoughts!