Chaptire Un (Chapter 1)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

-

I hit my alarm. Hard. I don’t want to get up. I don’t want to face another day. I don’t want to see him.

I'm not exactly sure why he’s still with me. He says its my long brown hair and big brown eyes. But i don't buy it. He uses me as his human ragdoll to hit every time he gets mad or upset at something. I dont get it.

I know very well why I am still with him though.

Fear.

What will he do to me if I end things? I have thought of it many times and I don't like to think to the end. So I simply brush it off and move on through my day, although the thought still lingers in my mind.

I get out of my comfy queen size bed with a big puffy white comforter and make my way to my bathroom. I quickly shower and rinse away the filth of yesterday. I turn off the water and step out wrapping a towel around me. I blow dry and straighten my long, light brown hair and do my minimal makeup to make my brown eyes pop. I get dressed into a simple outfit: light washed high waisted shorts, a plain grey T-Shirt and black vans.

Once i finish i hurry downstairs and greet my twin sister Katherine. She was dressed in black shorts that were quite short and a black and red flowered tank top that hugged her curves perfectly. She topped her outfit off  with a leather jacket, black heels and bright red lipstick. You would never think she was going to school. We are identical in looks but in personality, we are completely opposites. She likes heels, makeup, tight clothes, and curled hair that falls perfectly over her shoulders. I, on the other hand, prefer my hair straight and not much makeup. Katherine is 2 minutes older than me and I never hear the end of that.

“How’s my baby sis doing?” Katherine says with a smirk

“You’re only two minutes older Kat. Give it up” I smile and let out a small laugh

“I just want you to know your place in this family” she says with a slight laugh. “You ready to head out? We’re going to be late for school”

“Yeah” I simply say while grabbing my backpack, secretly fearing the idea of school and seeing Brandon.

I didn't bother grabbing anything to eat. Brandon says I'm too fat to eat and that I don't need anymore food. I disagreed with him for awhile until I slowly began believing it the more I heard it.

“Lets roll.” Katherine says while grabbing the keys to her red Mustang convertible.

Shes so prissy that it’s funny.

I watch as she puts on her big sunglasses and starts the car. It was a pretty nice day. After all it is California and it’s always nice here.

Once we arrived at the school I slowly got out of the car as Katherine strut by in her heels.

“Meet you here at the end of the day Elena.” She smiled as she turned around and walked off to meet some of her friends.

I slowly walk up the front stairs of the school waiting for the first bell. I walk a bit faster to my locker in hopes to avoid Brandon until I was forced to sit with him first period.

I safely reach my locker, open it, put my stuff away and grab my books for first period. Math. great. I shut my locker and turn around to see my best friend Brittany walking towards me. Brittany has long bleach blonde hair and bright green eyes. She does her makeup perfectly everyday. She is absolutely beautiful.

“Hey Elena!” She greets me with a friendly smile.

“Hey Britt” I say back blankly

“Oh cheer up Elena! I know were in school and all but maybe after we could hang out! Like you and me and Brandon and Ian!” She asked eagerly

Ian has been Brittany’s boyfriend for over a year and hes very good to her. I envy their relationship.

“I’m not sure, I’ll have to ask Brandon what we’re doing” I said

“Alright bae let me know when you find out so i can tell Ian not to make any plans” She announced.

Right then the bell rang for first period.

“Catch ya later Elena!” Brittany said as she turned and walked the other way to her first  period class

I sighed and turned around to walk to first period. I am dreading every second of it. I walk in and take my seat. Brandon isn’t here yet so I just sit quietly. I don't dare socialize with the guys in my class because if Brandon found out they would get hurt and chances were so would I. So I just sat quietly until I heard a familiar voice ;  “Hey babe”

Brandon.

A/N

Vaffanculo sounds like such a pretty word

But it means Fuck You in Italian

Pointless lessons with Lauren.

Hey guys! How did you like the first chapter?! I enjoyed writing it so i hope you enjoy reading it! Sorry for any minor spelling errors but I tried. Also, I decided not to put Nash in for a few chapters to let the story develop. But don’t worry he will soon be a big part of the story!  Let me know how you liked it!