Chaptire Sept (Chapter 7)

“Has Brandon ever hurt you before?”

Hearing those words come out of his mouth emotionally crush me. I stare straight ahead at the wall for a few seconds thinking of a way to respond. I could feel tears swelling in my eyes. Thats when I knew that the best thing to do was tell him the truth, because he would find out by my crying.

Keeping my head looking forward I nod slowly.

He stayed silent for a minute. I’m not sure he was prepared to be in this situation. I instantly felt bad for putting him there.

“Do you want to talk about it?” he finally asked quietly, looking down at me.

I nod.

He helps me sit up and then shifts positions so hes sitting across from me. He looks at me until I begin talking.

“Where do I even begin” I mumble.

He just looks at me with hurt in his beautiful blue eyes.

“Well I guess I can start with the first time it happened. It was about a month into our relationship and things seemed to be going well. We got into some small arguments but nothing major. He was always really protective over me and got jealous easily. So that night we decided to go to a party with at Ian’s house (If you don’t remember who Ian is than it’s in the first chapter ;) ). The night was crazy and by the end of the night Brandon and I were buzzed. Everyone else was drunk. I had one drunk guy come up to me and he kept trying to touch me. I pushed him off and walked away”.

Nash was still listening intently to what I was saying. I continued.

“When Brandon and I got back to his house he kept yelling at me and calling me a whore and a slut for “flirting” with that guy. I guess he couldn’t control his anger because he pushed me into the wall and slapped me.”

I didn’t realize I was crying until I felt Nash’s thumb wipe my face. I look down.

“That was only the beginning” I say quietly.

“I’m still here to listen if you want to keep getting your feelings out” he said while leaning over and pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

I hesitantly continue.

“Well from there things just went downhill. He would hit me more often and I lived in fear of my “boyfriend” “ I said putting air quotes around boyfriend. “He gave me bruises up my arms and legs, and on my stomach” I roll up my sweatshirt sleeves and show him my arms and then I quickly roll them back down, barely giving him a chance to see. “They were easy to cover up because I play sports, so I just told everyone I got them in a game” I say while looking down again.

He puts two fingers under my chin and lifts my head up so im looking into his eyes.

“Elena, I will  do everything in my power to ensure that he never touches you again” He says with truth

I nod at him and keep talking. Pouring my feelings out feels good. I need to tell someone.

“Nash he pushed me down the stairs once” His eyes get big. “I was his only night free that week and I was falling asleep. He wanted me to stay awake. He got so pissed at me that he pushed me down the stairs to wake me up. I ended up cracking my skull open and having to go to the hospital and get 17 stitches in the back of my head” I feel tears escaping from my eyes.

He pulls me onto his lap and into a hug. I cry silently, but still keep talking.

“Thats not even the worst part” I tilt my head slightly to look up at him.

He looks down with worry and sympathy in his eyes.

“Please tell me” He says

I hesitate.

“Well, he used to.. um.. “ I whisper the next part.

“Rape me” I say and then bury my face in his chest.

“What?!” he almost yells. “Elena you need to tell someone. He could get in serious trouble for that” He says with anger and rage

I mean, Brandon is 18, hes a grade ahead of me in school but he got held back because he failed the 7th grade.

“I know he can but I’m too scared to tell my parents”

“Tomorrow I’m taking you home and you’re going to tell them everything you just told me. They deserve to know.” He looks down at me again.

His blue eyes are compelling me to do what he says. All I do is nod and keep looking at him.

He pulls me in tighter before asking me a question.

“Can I see your arms again?”

That’s odd. Why would he be asking that? I give him a strange look before sitting up and letting him examine my arms. I immediately regret my decision when he lifts up my sleeve and reveals my scars. How could I forget about them.

He looks at me with hurt. He leans downs and gently kisses every single one of them without uttering a word.

And in that moment, I knew he truly cared and that I could trust him.

He kissed every bruise on my arms. He laid me down and kissed all of them down my legs. He looked at me asking for permission and I nod, letting him lift up my sweatshirt and kiss all of them on my stomach. I let out a small giggle because I’m very ticklish. I feel him smile into the soft kiss he plants on my stomach.

I trust him after all he’s done for me. He saved me, he listened to me and now hes making me feel like the only girl in the world. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.

A/N

HOLA MIS AMIGOS.

SO SPAIN SUCKED IN THE WORLD CUP. AND ITALY LOST TODAY. AND ITALY IS LIFE. SO IS BRASIL. RAISE YOUR HAND IF OSCAR IS THE SEXIEST PIECE OF ASS OUT THERE.

*raises hand*

FSWOTD

chupadora de pollas

MEANING “COCK SUCKER” IN SPANISH

YAAAAS ITS SUMMER FINALLY!! ALL MY FINALS ARE DONE AND HAVE BEEN SINCE WEDNESDAY SO IM A FREE BIRD AND SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO UPDATE. SO NOW RELATING TO MY CHAPTER. WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK?!?!?! LEMME NOW BC YAAS