Chaptire Dix (Chapter 10)

“Alright spill everything” Were the first words out of Katherine’s mouth when we sat down on the black leather “L” shaped couch. We sat facing eachother.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak I hear a voice from the doorway.

“Woah there are two of you?” Kenzie said with a slight laugh. Leila was standing next to her.

“Hey guys” I smile at them. “This is Katherine my twin sister”

“Hey I’m Kenzie” She says with the sweetest smile ever. Ugh she was gorgeous. I hate her for it.

“An I’m Leila” She also says with the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. What I’m trying to say was these two are stunning.

I invite them to join our conversation. I mean.. If I’m going to be dating Nash, I’m going to be spending a lot of time around them so I want them to know me.

They sit on the floor and we join them, sitting in a circle.

“Okay Elena what’s happening between you and Brandon” Katherine starts off.

“Who’s Brandon?” Leila chimes in.

“And what’s going on with you and Nash?” Kenzie adds.

“Well I’ll start with saying Brandon is my ex-boyfriend.”

“Finally” Katherine says a bit relieved. “I knew he was no good.”

“Well not only was he no good, he was abusive. Yes he did hit me. Yes all these bruises are from him” I say holding out my arms. “I have them all over my body. He did so many things you wouldn’t believe.” I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

A few seconds later I was attacked by Leila. She attacked me with a hug and we both fell over, slightly laughing.

“I don’t want to see any tears. He’s clearly not worth them and trust me when I say this, You’re safe here. Especially with the four guys on your side” She says with a warm smile. We sit back up.

“Thank Leila” I smile back at her and wipe my eyes.

They all fall silent and look at me, waiting for me to continue.

~

After I tell them about Brandon and everything thats he’s done, they look at me with sympathy.

“I guess I’m okay-ish now” I say, trying to get them to move on and ask the next question.

“So, what happened the other night? Why was Nash so beat up?” Kenzie asks with a questioning look.

“Well we were at a party and Brandon was flirting with all these other girls and Nash texted me saying he was in the kitchen. I figured Brandon wouldn’t notice I was gone because he was so drunk. So I went into the kitchen and was talking to Nash when Brandon came in and got pissed that me and Nash were talking. He went after me first but then Nash pushed me behind him and got in a fight with him. I was thrown on the floor at one point and the next thing I know Nash is picking me up and putting me in his car. Then he brought me here and here we are” I explain to them.

“So are you and Nash together?” Kenzie asks raising her eyebrows at me and giving me a weird smile.

“I-I guess so” I say with a smile, realizing that me and Nash were pretty much together. “I mean he hasn’t really asked me out but we kiss a lot and cuddle” I say smiling at the thought.

“Well Nash likes you a lot. He hasn’t shut up about you all week” Leila says laughing.

All I can do is smile.

“Babe where are you?! I’m tired and I want to cuddle” a sleepy voice says from down the hallway. Shawn.

“But Shawn i’m busy!”Leila yells back

“I will order a pizza!” He yells back

“Well thats my cue” Leila says getting up and hugging me, then hugging Kenzie, and then Katherine. “Goodnight guys!” She says as she disappears down the hallway into Shawn’s room.

I look back at Kenzie and Katherine.

“Well sis I better be getting home, and you need to text mom or something because she’s worried about you” Katherine says while heading to the door.

“Well I will come home tomorrow and I’ll bring Nash so mom and dad can meet him and I guess so can you” I say to her

“Alright sounds good” She smiles “And bring Cameron too, hes cute” She says, smirking to herself.

“I’ll try” I say before giving her one last hug “See you tomorrow”

“Bye!”

And with that, I close and lock the door.

I walk back into the living room where I see Kenzie sitting on the couch. I sit next to her.

“Where’s Aaron?” I ask her

“Oh he was in his room for the time we were talking, but I sent him out about ten minutes ago to get me donuts” She laughs. “He should be home any minute now”

As if on cue, Aaron walks through the door holding a huge box of donuts. Kenzie immediately gets up and gets herself 3 donuts, kissing Aaron before sitting at the counter.

“Well goodnight Kenize, I’m going to bed” I say as I head towards the stairs.

“Night Elena!” she says back with a mouthful out donuts.

I smile and walk up the stairs to Nash’s room.

A/N

AYEE PEEPS(:

FSWOTD:

KUJA (KOO-YA)

MEANING BITCH IN BOSNIAN (THANK YOU LEILA ;) )

SOOO IM BACK! YAS! UPDATE YAS. SO NEXT CHAPTER I WILL WRITE NASHS POV AND YAY OKAY HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE UP TOMORROW BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TO WORK. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 300 READS AND ALMOST 50 VOTES! THATS AWESOME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

❤Lauren