Chaptire Onze (Chapter 11)

~Nash’s POV~

Elena handed me her clothes and I went upstairs with Cameron following close behind me. I went into my room and put her stuff on the dresser and then turned to Cameron who had followed me into my room.

“What’s up dude?” I asked him confused on why he followed me into my room.

He walks over and lays on my bed.

“Oh nothing, just wanted to know what’s going on between you and Elena”

“Well we’re pretty much together I guess. We haven’t really made it official yet but I’m making it happen tonight” I say with a smile.

“Awe my little Nashiepoo has a girlfriend” He says with a slight chuckle.

“Shut up” I quickly say as I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I look away from him with a smile.

“Dude you’re falling hard for this girl” He says, noticing my actions.

I never really thought about that, but yeah, I am.

“Anyways I want to ask Katherine out. She seems like a cool person.”

“She seems like a bit of a try hard if you ask me”

“Well I didn’t ask you” He laughs. “But what do you mean?”

“I mean she got dressed up to come bring clothes to her sister. Thats a little.. weird”

“So what Nash. She has that “Bad Girl” personality and I love that”

“Dude you talked to her for like a minute”

“It was a very powerful minute” We both laugh

“Do what you want then”

“I will, I will. You have fun with Elena” He said getting up. “Night Bro”

“Night” I said back and sat in my desk chair. I had to edit a youtube video I made with my 5 year old sister Skylynn a few weeks ago.

A few minutes later, I hear Elena say goodnight to Kenzie and come upstairs. She walks into my room and lays on my bed. She looks hot in my clothes I have to say, although they are really big on her. Elena is really thin. Shes fit though and has a nice body, did I mention nice ass because she has that too. She must have noticed me looking at her.

“This isn’t a grocery store, stop checking me out” She said with a slight gigge.

“Come here” I say in a slightly tired tone, spinning slightly in my desk chair and leaning my head back to look at her.

She gets up slowly and walk over to me. I put my hands on the back of her thighs below her ass and pull her in between my legs. She leans forward onto me and kisses me. Her lips are soft as always. She pulls away and sits on my lap.

“What are you doing?” she says, spinning the chair back around and looking at my computer.

“Editing a youtube video with my little sister” I say while putting my arms around her to reach my computer. She leans back into me and I kiss her cheek.

I finish my editing while she sits on her phone, scrolling through twitter. I turn my computer off and look at her. She looks at me.

“Elena can I ask you something?” I say looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

“Sure, anything” She responds, turning her phone off and putting it in the pocket of my sweatpants that she was wearing.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I ask kinda nervously

She gives me a strange look before answering.

“Nash I really like you and I really like what we have, but I’m scared to commit with someone again. I’m scared that things will turn for the worse and turn out like they did with Brandon. I feel like I can trust you and I’d hope you would never hurt me in that way or in any way-

I cut her off there. I kissed her. It was a deep, passionate kiss. I put my hands softly, but firmly on her waist and held her close to me.

I wanted her to be mine.

~Elena’s POV~

He cut me off mid sentence with the most passionate kiss I’ve ever experienced, his hands gripping my waist in the perfect spot. I gladly kissed back falling deeper into the kiss.He holds me closer and kisses me repeatedly and then looks at me with his piercing blue eyes which were darker with lust.

“Yes..” I manage to quietly say, never breaking eye contact with him.

He pulls me into a hug.

“I promise that I will never ever treat you wrong and you will be my princess. Actually my queen. Not meaning to brag but I am the king of vine” He says quite impressed by himself.

I giggle at him before he plants on last kiss on my lips.

The best feeling ever is the feeling of someone smiling into a kiss. And boy did that feeling hit me like a train.

“How about we get to bed” He says looking at the  clock next to his bed. I also look. 11:16. “Its getting late” He says looking back at me.

I nod and stand up and make my way to the bed and lay down. Nash also stands up and takes his shirt off, leaving him in just his pajama pants. He lays next to me and looks me up and down.

“Aren’t you going to be hot in sweatpants? I can give you some shorts if you want”

“If you don’t mind I could just sleep in my underwear”

“A pretty girl. In my bed. Without pants? Sign me up” He says laughing while he watches me take off his sweatpants and put them on the floor next to the bed. I get under the blanket and lay facing him. He kisses me one last time before wrapping his arms around me protectively.

“Wake me up if you need anything” He says while yawning

“I will”

He kisses my head

“Goodnight baby”

I smile as we both fall asleep.

A/N

WUDDDUP BAEESSS

FSWOTD:

CHATTE PAIN (shat-pawn)

MEANING CUNT MUFFIN IN FRENCH

SO YAY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER. I STARED AT THIS ONE FOR ABOUT 5 HOURS TBH. I MOLESTED A PIZZA AND TIPPED OVER IN MY CHAIR IN THAT TIME I SPENT STARING AT MY COMPUTER. SO ITS BEEN A PRODUCTIVE 5 HOURS. GO LAUREN. IVE BEEN ON FACETIME WITH @idc_leila FOR PRETTY MUCH THAT WHOLE 5 HOURS AND WE HAVE GOTTEN DISTRACTED A LOT. OOPS. OKAY WELL HERE. HOPE YOU ENJOY AND GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK :*

❤Lauren