The Date (part 2)

I was completely nervous, and I think he was too. We both sat in the car in silence. We didn't know what to say to each other. My mind was filled with emotions as we were driving to where our date was. We were driving, and I was so anxious to know where we were going. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said, and I smiled.

We drove a bit longer than I had anticipated, but when we stopped, I looked and there was a big place. I didn't know what it was, but I kept quiet as we walked inside.

We walked in, and everything looked so familiar. Then the lights turned on, and suddenly, it all came back to me. We were on the stage where they shot "Boy Band"! I looked around, and it was the same as the TV, but right in front of me.

When I looked to where the stage is, I saw a table, and the rest of the boys. There was a rose, a candle lit, and I saw two plates and utensils next to them. It was like how I dreamt it would be, but I never actually believed it would happen. It was amazing.

"Do you like it?" He asked. His face was a little red, and it looked so cute.

"Umm yes! It's amazing!" I said.

"Hey guys!" A man said. I turned around, and I saw Michael, along with the rest of the boys at the table. I was so shocked. I didn't think that they were going to be here.

"Hi!" I said, looking at Michael. "Hi guys!" I said to the rest.

"Hey (y/n)!" Brady said.

"I can't believe he knows my name!" I thought to myself. Chance took my hand and we walked to the table. He pulled the chair out for me, and he sat down. The boys left, and Brady came out with a salad. I didn't even know there was a kitchen in the studio, but I didn't say anything. We talked for a while, and once we were finished, he drove me home. He walked me to my doorstep and said, "I had a really great time with you." I was so excited to hear that. He had a good time with me.

"Y-Yeah, me too!" I said, and looked back outside. We talked for a little while longer, then we arrived at my house.

He walked me to my doorstep, and I started to look at him. He leaned in, and kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"That was because you are a really amazing." He said, which made me blush.

I opened the door, and watched as he left to come back to his house. When I close the door, (Your best friend's name) was on the stairs. "Tell me everything!" She said.