Decision

*Another week later*

I have had a long time to think, and I have now made my decision. I told Chance what had happened, and things went pretty well...

Flashback

I called Chance on the phone.

"Hey love!" He said to me on the phone.

"Hey" I sigh.

"Is everything ok?" He asks concerned.

"No," I say. "Can you come over?"

"Of course. I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said.

"Thanks!" I say, and hang up the phone.

I waited for what felt like forever. How was I supposed to tell Chance that I have another offer. I mean, it's THE Shawn Mendes! Who would say no! But on the other hand, Chance is my boyfriend, and I want to be with him, and the boys! They are my friends. Ugh I don't know what to do! The doorbell rang, and I knew it was Chance. I get up from the couch and open the door. "Hey! Is everything ok?" He asks, and I looked down.

"Do you wanna sit on the couch and talk?" He asks, and I nod. Ugh this might be difficult.

"So..." I start.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"IgotanoffertogoontourwithShawnMendesandIwannagobutIwannagowithyouandtheboysandIjustdontknowwhattodo!" I say really fast.

"Woah woah woah woah woah slow down." He chuckles.

"I...got an offer to go on tour with Shawn Mendes." I say.

"That's great, but what about our tour?" He says.

"I honestly don't know." I say.

"Well with whatever decision you make, just know that I am going to be proud no matter what." He says, whipping a tear from my face.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem!" He replies.

End of Flashback

Since the talk we had, it was nice to know what Chance was supporting me no matter what. Right now, I'm on my way to the airport to go to Florida for the first show. I'm super excited! I get out of the car, and head for security. Once I'm done with security, I head over to the gate, where I see him.

"FLIGHT NUMBER 846 IS READY FOR DEPARTURE!" I hear on the loud speaker.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah let's go!" I say, and head for the gate.

THE END
————————————————————————————————
Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger! Thank you all so much for reading this story! This has honestly been so much fun to write, and I'm so excited to start the next book in this series! I hope you all enjoyed reading this story! I will try to get the sequel up ASAP! Thanks again!