Mishaps and Mistakes

(Your best friend) and I were talking about regular stuff, like school and boyfriends and whatever else we were talking about. I got a text from Michael, so I looked at it.

Michael💩🙈: Hey! Do you wanna hang out today?

(Y/n): Sure, what time?

Michael💩🙈: Uh...around 3?

(Y/n): Yeah that's good! See ya soon!

Michael💩🙈: See ya soon!

I put my phone down and look at the time. It was 2:00. I had about an hour, so I said bye to my friend and went home to get ready. I didn't do anything major, so I put on a crop top, shorts, and converse. When I checked the time again, it was 2:58. I heard the doorbell ring, so I went to go get it. I open it, and I see Michael in ripped jeans and a black shirt. "Hey!" He said.

"Hey! You ready?" I asked.

"Waiting for you." He said and we both started laughing.

"Where to my good man?" I asked.

"Wherever you want!" He said.

"The mall!" I yell.

"Ok let's go!"

———— After mall————

"I had fun! Thanks for taking me Michael!" I say as we get in the car. During the mall a couple of fans took pictures with him and I️. They were pretty skeptical that I was hanging out with him, but didn't ask questions. When we got in the car, I checked Instagram, and saw that I had a bunch of dms. I looked through them, and they were all hateful.

@chancesfavorites: how could you do that to Chance?!

@chanceperezlovers: You are so cruel and you should go die in a hole!

There were more I didn't want to read. I sat there, thinking what is going on.

"You ok?" Michael asked me, and I snap out of it, realizing we haven't left yet.

"Uh...yeah I'm fine!" I lie, putting a smile on my face. I go on Twitter, and see a link on one of Chance's fan pages! I really follow a lot of fan pages of him. I go on it, and see that someone took a picture of me and Michael! The headline was "Is (y/n) cheating on Chance Perez for another bandmate?"

"Oh no!" I whisper, but I guess that that low because Michael heard me.

"What happened?" He asked, and I show him my phone. "Oh no!" He whispers as well.

What if Chance sees this! I thought to myself. We drove back home, not saying a word. When we got to my house, I said bye and so did he. When I got to my doorstep, he drove off to the IRL house. I rushed inside, and almost called Chance. I completely forgot he is with Brooklyn today. Maybe he hasn't seen it? I thought. Just then, I heard my phone ring, and saw it was Chance.

———————————————————————————

I'm so sorry for not posting another chapter this week! I've been really busy with school and my play coming up, I needed to catch up on my homework! I probably won't be posting much this week, so just letting you all know. Thanks!