More talks and forgiveness?

Your POV:

"Uh...yeah sure." I say, as I turn for him to walk in.

"Daddy!" Brooklyn yells as she is running over to him.

"Brooklyn!" He yells as she goes into his arms, causing me to smile a bit. He picks her up and gives her a bunch of kisses.

"Brooklyn, why don't you go up to my room and watch some TV?" I say, and she nods her little head, and rubs up the stairs. I walk up with her as Chance stays back down. I turn on the TV for her, and she sits on my bed looking at the show. I close my door, but not all the way, and walk back down. Chance is still standing by the steps. I walk back down, and we both sit on the couch.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, looking down.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry." He said.

"The damage has already been done Chance, you can't just walk back here and try to apologize when you know it hurt me to know that you made out with Emma!"

"(Y/N) WE WERE FORCED TO!"

"What?" I was so confused.

He sighs. "We had to because Brooklyn was asking why we never kissed because she saw a couple do it. So we had to lie to her, saying that we did, and she wanted to see it. We were also surrounded by a couple of people when she said it, so we kind of had to to show Brooklyn that we loved each other so we didn't have to tell her until she was older." My heart kind of stopped. He kissed her because of the sake of his daughter? That was kind of confusing, but I understood. He needed to protect his daughter.

"Oh..." was all I could say. He looked at me, and sighed again. I looked back up at him, his eyes in such sorrow. Tears were coming out of his eyes, and so was I. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry!" I cry into his arms.

"Why are you sorry, I should be the one sorry!" He says wiping tears from my eyes, and we both start to laugh. "Do you forgive me?" He asks.

"Of course I do!" I say to him. He smiles and kisses me at the top of my forehead.

"I love you!" He says.

"I love you too!" I say back.