Hanging out

After Chance and I had our talk, things have been going really well. I see Brooklyn almost everyday, and we play all the time. Presley and I hang out all the time, so she usually talks to me when she is upset. We have become so close these past few weeks, so we decided to go to the mall together. I was driving to their house, and I parked in the driveway. I walked to their door, and knocked. I open the door to see Chance and Brooklyn. I kiss Chance, and Brooklyn runs up to me and hugs me. When I'm done hugging her, I look up at Presley.

"You ready to go?" I ask.

"Uh, Yeah!" She says, and we both laugh. We say bye to Chance and Brooklyn, and get in the car to go to the mall. When we get there, we get out and run straight to the mall.

"Where to first?" She asks, and we see (your favorite store) and we go to inside.

———After the Mall———

We are in the car now, because I have to drive Presley home.

"So how are things with you and Chance?" She asks me.

"Uh...things are really good!" I reply.

"So you guys had a talk so you guys are good?" She asks.

"Yeah! The talk really helped." I explain to her. Then she starts playing (your favorite song) and we both start to jam out to that song. Once we get to Presley's house, she walks up, and opens the door. She says bye to me, and I say the same. I drive back to my house, and go inside. I decided to have an alone night, just to have a night to myself. I started to watch (your favorite movie) and I started to do my nails. Then once they were dry, and the movie was over, I decided to go to bed.

—————————————————————————————

Super short chapter I know! This was kind of a fill in chapter, so sorry if it wasn't really good! Anyway THANK YOU ALL FOR 300 READS!! I didn't think anyone would want to read my stories, so this is super cool! I'll try to get more chapters done this weekend!