Hospital

*one month later

Chance and I have been dating for a month now, and we couldn't be happier. He's surprised me with gifts, we hang out with Brooklyn all the time, and we even went to Disney with her. Our one month anniversary is coming up, and I'm super excited, because Chance is taking me to a surprise dinner somewhere.

I was in my room, when I get a phone call from Presley. Oh, did I mention that Presley and I are best friends now? I️ answer it. "Hey Presley, what's up?" I️ asks, and all I hear is Presley crying in the phone. "Presley, what's wrong?"

"I need you to get to the hospital now!" She screams in the phone.

"Presley, what happened!" I'm starting to worry, now. What's going on with her? I thought to myself

"It's...Brooklyn!" She is full blown crying now. I start to grab my things, and I run to my car. I texted Chance, but he didn't answer. Maybe something was wrong with him, too! I thought . Before I knew it I was at the hospital. I run inside, and I see Presley, her mom, Aspen, and Chance.

I sit down next to Chance, and he had tears in his eyes, and his face was turning red. He was about to cry. "This is all my fault!" He whispered, and started to cry into my arms.

"What happened!" I ask.

"We were at the park, and she was playing with one of her friends, and I was talking with the parents. Then I heard a loud thud, and looked over to see Brooklyn on the ground, not getting up. I raced over to her, and picked her up, and she still wasn't waking up, even when I was yelling her name. Then we got in the car, called them, and called Emma. She is on her way now." He said. It hurt him to tell me this, and he started to cry even harder.

"This isn't your fault." I said to him. He looked up at me, and I looked at him in sorrow. His eyes were red and puffy, and I had tears on my shirt. "She is going to be ok." I said to him.

"Then why isn't she waking up, then?! She would have woken up by now if she was ok!" He yelled at me. He kept going on and on about this. Soon enough, the doctor came.

"Brooklyn is going to be fine," He said, and everyone had a sigh of relief. "She just has a mild concussion, so we are going to run a few more test to make sure that she is ready to go home."

"Thank you doctor." I said.

"Thank you so much!" Chance said. The doctor left the waiting room, and we all looked at each other. Then Emma came, and she had a look of worry in her.

"Where is she!" She yelled, and Chance came over to her.

"She just has a mild concussion from running and hitting the swing pole. The doctor said she is going to be fine." He said to her.

She started to cry, and Chance tried to console her. It kind of hurt, but then again, it was Brooklyn's mom I couldn't take that away, so I let them be. The doctor comes back out.

"We are going to keep her over night, so if any of you want to stay with her you can. Chance and Emma both stayed, so I stayed overnight at the Perez house.