Sorry

I woke up feeling so achy. I went to the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my nose bruised, and my mouth black and blue as well. I went back to my bed, and looked at my phone. I saw so many messages from Chance. I looked at all of them.

Messages:

Chance❤️: Babe I'm so sorry!

Chance❤️: BABE PLEASE ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!

Chance❤️: Can we meet in the park today at 12:00???

Chance❤️: Love please I can't be without you again!

And there were about 20 more messages, but I texted him back saying I would meet him. Then once he replied back saying he would pick me up, I realized that I couldn't go out with all these bruises on me. I decided to wear a hat so that my face wasn't to noticeable. Once I finished getting ready, I waited for Chance to come pick me up. I heard the doorbell ring, and I went to go get it. I opened the door, and I saw Chance. I kind of stepped back a bit, but then he walked a bit closer to me. As he walked closer, I started to walk backwards. He saw what I was doing, and he stopped.

He then started to get tears in his eyes. He knew I was scared, so he stopped, and started to sob. I look at him for a bit as he cries, I knew he was sorry, but I didn't know it hurt him this much, or if he was going to hurt me again. But when I looked at him more and more, I started to cry. I hated seeing him like this. I ran to him and gave him a hug, crying harder. We both sat on the floor, crying.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)!" He cries into my arms.

"It's fine, Chance," I say. "I'm over it."

We both stopped crying and looked at each other. His eyes were a bit puffy. I leaned in and kissed him to show that I forgave him. He started to kiss back. I️ pull away after a few seconds, and he looks into my eyes. We stare for a few seconds, until we both break out laughing. "Does that mean you forgive me?" He asks.

"Of course!" I reply, and he smiles.

We both get up from the floor. "You ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes!" I say, and we both head out the door.

————————————————————————————————

Hello guys! Again, sorry for not posting this sooner. I have been so busy with the play and softball, but the play is over, so I may have extra time to make more chapters!

Question: Should I make a sequel to the story, or should I make more chapters to finish the story?