Another offer?

*a week later*

I'm sitting on the couch, and I get a call from a strange number. I pick it up anyway.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi is this (y/n)?" The other line said.

"Yes, who is this?" I ask.

"Oh good, I'm Andrew, Shawn Mendes's manager. He has requested for you to open up for his next tour. Are you interested?" He says through the phone.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yell in the phone.

"I am." I hear another voice, and I realize that it is the SHAWN MENDES!!!

"Oh my god Hi how are you Shawn?" I ask.

"I'm really good, how are you?"

"I'm great thanks, so are you interested? I've seen your videos, and I think you are really talented." He asks. I almost said yes, but I realized that I still have that offer with Chance's manager, but I didn't say yes either. Or at least Chance hasn't said yes to them either.

"Ummmm... I don't know, I have another offer to open for a band called In Real Life." I explain to him.

"Well, I leave next week, so you can just tell me then, I leave on that Thursday." He tells me.

"That is when the boys leave." I say. "I will let you know which one I pick."

"Ok great!" He says. "Hope to see you soon, bye!"

"Bye, thank you!" I say, and hang up the phone. This is going to be a tough decision.
——————————————————————————-

Hello! I know what some people don't really like Shawn Mendes, but he was the only person I could come up with. So, the next chapter is going to be the last chapter, and I'm super excited to write it! It will be out either tomorrow or sometime during the week. Thanks!