Where is he?

I haven't seen Chance in 6 days, and I'm getting worried. I've tried calling him, texting him, but he hasn't answered me. I decided to go to his mom's house to see if he was there. They lived a block away, so I started to get dressed, did braids, and walked over to their house. I rang the doorbell, and Presley opened the door. "Hey Presley! Is Chance home?" I asked.

"No, he has been with Emma this week." She said.

"Oh. Do you know where he is now?" I asked. I was hurt a bit. I thought he would have called me and told me where he was.

"I think him and Emma are at Disneyland with Brooklyn. They won't be back until tomorrow." She explained. That made my feelings hurt even worse. He didn't invite me to come with them.

"Oh ok thanks Presley." I said as I started to walk back.

"You're welcome (y/n)!" She said as she closed the door. I started to run to my house, and when I️ came in, I ran to my room, closed the door, and started to cry. I cried for about an hour, and got up to look at my phone. I got a text from Chance.

Message:

Chance❤️: Hey love! Sorry I haven't been answering. I've been so busy this week.

(Y/n): Hey babe, I understand. I know you want to be with Brooklyn and all.

Chance❤️: Yeah. So how have you been?

Did he really just ask me that? I thought to myself.

(Y/n): I've been fine. I miss you a lot though❤️

Chance❤️: I miss you too😘

(Y/n): Do you wanna come over tomorrow just to hang out?

Chance❤️: Yeah, totally!

(Y/n): Great! Tomorrow at noon?

Chance❤️: Sounds perfect, my love.

I love it when he calls me that.

(Y/n): Great! I'll see you tomorrow❤️❤️❤️

Chance❤️: see you tomorrow❤️

The I put my phone down, and went to sleep.